• GHD Flat Iron
  • GHD Flat Iron
Good

GHD Flat Iron Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 69 in Flat Iron

The unique ceramic technology on this professional styler heats up to its maximum temperature in seconds. It locks in moisture, natural oils, and hair color for total hair protection, and creates the straightest, sleekest locks as well as fantastic curls, twists, and flicks. The advanced ceramic heaters and aluminum plates create the ultimate styling surface for smooth, static-free shine.

September 08, 2016

I bough this straightener because so many people love it but it just wasn't for me. I didn't like how it only had one heat setting because I felt like I had to go over the same strand a few times before I got it super straight. It does curl my hair pretty easily because the plates are smooth but I can't get over the one heat setting thing.

June 30, 2016

This flat iron has literally changed my life. I got my first one in the eighth grade when I was just learning how to straighten my hair and I could do it pretty well in around 15 minutes. Now, 6 years later and I just recently bought my second one after completely abusing my first. These last forever and make my hair look amazing. the only thing I would be careful of is the fact that it doesn't have a temperature guage meaning that those with fine hair may find it too hot and too intense.

March 29, 2016

This has got to be one of the best hair straighteners on the market, it heats up in seconds and makes curly hair a thing of the past unless you have straight hair and wanted to add curls because it can do that too

March 24, 2016

GHD has the best hair straighteners! They heat up quickly, straighten and curl perfectly and they turn off automatically incase you forget to unplug it. They are also able to be used with worldwide voltage which is the best for me because I love to travel!

February 10, 2016

Hands down this is the best hair straightener I have ever used. I have extremely coarse hair that needs to be tamed. The GHD does a better job in a much shorter amount of time than other straighteners I've used. Worth every cent but I still wish it was priced a little lower.

February 08, 2016

I have had my GHD for four years and it is amazing. I never thought I would spend $300 on a flat iron but it was money well spent. It's the only thing that will straighten my hair and it makes my hair look so healthy and shiny. Sadly, they are not made the same these days. The old owner created the Cloud Nine flat irons which as better than the present day GHDs.

April 23, 2015

Completely worth the money! Heats up so fast and compared to my old Chi straightener, this one is much more gentle on my hair!

January 19, 2015

This straightener is really expensive BUT its soon worth it! I have recommended it to all my friends and they have been happy with it too. Not only is it amazing at straightening hair its also fantastic for curling!

January 05, 2015

In comparison to having a Chi before.. This one is way better..heats up in 4 seconds, after a year works like it did the first day out of the box and price wise cheaper than I paid for my Chi.

October 30, 2014

I know that people tell you that you don't need to spend big money to get great results, and sometimes that's true. Most of the things I make homemade are the best things to clean my face! BUT, this is worth the money. I have super thick hair and it's for the most part dry. THis makes the most wavy, unruly hair straight and shiney.

Trust me, you will not go wrong buying this and while the initial cost might have you reluctant, the results are superb.