Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk & Caramel
Good

Ghirardelli Chocolate Milk & Caramel Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 767 in Chocolate

December 23, 2016

The first time I tasted this chocolate I was on vacation in San Francisco where it is made. It was mind blowing then and it still is now. Creamy, rich and delicate. Every time I visit Disney World we are sure to visit the shop in Disney Springs where they give free samples.

December 23, 2016

Amazing chocolate! It is so good and smooth, I am addicted. Even the chocolate has a nice light taste to it and the caramel isnt hard, its nice and soft.

June 08, 2015

This little square is perfect for a chocolate craving. The chocolate is smooth and flavourful while the carmel is sweet and gooey!

June 08, 2015

These little square candies are so great tasting. The caramel isn't hard and you won't loose a tooth trying to eat it. The chocolate is very smooth and doesn't taste chalky. I love these little treasures.

May 06, 2015

The caramel is less viscous and tastes amazing. The chocolate is a bit too sweet for me but I don't like milk chocolate, so you'll find it fine. Will be buying again.