Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Reviews

Ranked #716 out of 737 in Chocolate

Take time to slow down and savor each bite of intense, slow-melting Ghirardelli Squares chocolate. You'll experience the perfect balance of chocolate intensity and rich ingredients. Enjoy as chocolate pleasure lingers and time stands still. Ghirardelli - Moments of Timeless Pleasure! Each packet contains a 4-piece break-up square. Perfect for nibbling when your on-the-go!

September 23, 2015

Real quality chocolates. Made by lindt also, but no smooth centre like the lindor balls because these are squares. But they have different flavours and are also divine! On my trip to lindt, I also bought a bag of sea salt with roasted almond Ghiradelli squares. SO GOOD!

December 01, 2014

It's Chocolate/Christmas season right now and I picked these up at Costco. The quality/smoothness of the chocolate is really good and a treat. They come in a few different flavours like caramel too. They come individually wrapped in squares a bit bigger than a soda cracker. Now what I love about this product is... wait for it... *eureka*! They are the perfect size and shape to use in smores. No breaking apart of chocolate bars and running out of enough for everyone. Buy a big box of these and everyone can make a bunch of smores and try some new flavours like caramel or hazelnut. It's winter now and I had everyone around the wood stove with skewers, marshmallows, graham, and Ghirardelli.

November 27, 2014

Yum! The chocolate is so good, the caramel is so creamy and when they are mixed, it's bliss! I buy these for myself for my Christmas stocking just so I know I'm getting them! Definitely worth it!

May 17, 2012

We first tried Ghirardelli chocolate when we were on a trip to San Fransisco. It fast became our favorite. It is harder to find but when you do stock up!! it is AMAZING. I have also bought the chocolate chips for baking! YUMMMMMM!!!!!

May 02, 2012

Since this is a rating on all the squares is why it's lower I first tried these at Swiss chalet years ago, I thought the flavour was ok until I got to the milk chocolate caramel!!! I would give this flavour 5/5 for taste and quality!!! Delicious milk chocolate filled with caramel that just bursts in your mouth! If I had a sample pack again I'd pick all this flavour out and give the rest away!

April 10, 2012

Soooo creamy and delicious. Hard to eat just one! Definitely a repeat buy.

June 20, 2009

I'm a chocolate addict so these definitely give me the chocolate hit that I need! You can buy a package that comes with each individual squares so if you are on a diet you can treat yourself to one (if you have that kind of willpower) you can also pick up individual squares at your grocery store I have also seen them at Shoppers/Walmart/Canadian Tire/The Bay! Retail price for an individual one is about $1.09-give or take! A package is about $5.99 but as I always say you can wait for the sales for a reduced price or a 2 for 1 offer!

June 20, 2009

Ghirardelli is a San Francisco tradition. I recently tried their peanut butter squares, & found them a nice step up from Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Chocolate & peanut butter is one of my favourite combinations, & Ghirardhelli blends them well. Rich chocolate, roasted peanuts, & a melt in your mouth texture. The only downside is that these squares are kind of small, so it's hard to stop with just one!

May 20, 2009

I'm actually in San Fran and have been enjoying the Ghiradelli sundae and chocolate shop here! I agree that the premier chocolatiers are far better, but for the mainstream brands, only Lindt is better IMHO. The squares are convenient since they're individually wrapped, and there's a ton of flavors from dark, milk, raspberry filled, caramel, to the newest peanut butter. Mmmmmm. Love these!

May 20, 2009

This chocolate tops the grocery-store varieties, second only to the Lindt truffle balls. I have tried many varieties and not yet been disappointed! While it can't compete with chocolatier gourmet blends, it's a great choice for teacher gifts or stocking stuffers.