Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree

Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree Reviews

Ranked #678 out of 737 in Chocolate

Reward yourself with our creamy, slow-melting Dark chocolate infused with bursts of savory sea salt and roasted almonds. Savor a moment that will carry you through your day.

March 09, 2016

I am addicted to these. :-P The sea salt balances out the sweetness of the dark chocolate and the almond bits add to the crunch! It's perfect! :-)

Definitely my favourite Ghirardelli chocolate creation so far. :-D They are a tad expensive in Canada but by the huge bag in the states it's not so bad.

December 30, 2015

This Christmas my brother in law brought from Boston five totally decadent packages of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt with Roasted Almonds, another filled with mint, caramel, raspberry and just plain dark chocolate. I'm admittedly not a sweet fan or chocolate fan but I am a changed woman. This chocolate was to die for. It was scrumptious and like nothing I have ever tried before.

July 16, 2015

I've used Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree for a chocolate fondue and it was divine! Strawberries, bananas, kiwis, cookies, become an extra special treat when dipped into this high quality chocolate!

June 09, 2015

Very delicious and so chocolatey! Smooth and just the right amount of sweetness and saltiness. Almonds are fresh and crunchy. Problem is that they are so good it is hard to stop eating them. tjy are not easy to find in stores unfortunately. Price is gaily decent. Highly recommended.

April 09, 2012

Let me start with the full name of this delectable confection:

Ghirardelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree
Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt and Roasted Almonds

If you're not a dark chocolate fan, you may as well stop reading here because this is not for you. But if you, like me, are a dark chocolate aficionada (borderline addict), you will LOVE this bar. It's got the nuts, the creamy yet tangy chocolate, and a dash of sea salt that is both surprising and surprisingly amazing.

The Easter Bunny brought me this bar and I fully intended to savour it slowly, i.e. one square per day in keeping with my diet. In my defense, I did manage to space them out to one square per hour which is pretty good all things considered.

The package does not say what % of cacao, but I know the Intense Dark line from Ghirardelli runs around 70% and the taste of this bar is comparable to that.

LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE! Give it a try and don't even think about sharing.