Ghost (1990)

Ghost (1990) Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 970 in DVD

April 14, 2016

I can't even count how many times I've watched this movie, I'm a huge fan of Patrick swayze and this movie although super sad has a very good plot. Defiantly a movie that can be watched repeatly.

April 14, 2016

This was such a good movie. My favorite part was the pottery scene between Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze. Who would have thought that pottery could be so sexy. This is truly a classic. A must see movie. Prepare to have tissues on hand. This is one movie that will live on forever.

March 23, 2016

I loved Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore in this movie ,it had a really good story line and very sad ,the thought that a love could be so strong that even after death your spirit could stay on earth just to protect and say a final good bye .I think the movie was very well written. I have probably watched this movie five times

March 23, 2016

I enjoyed that one, a real tear jerker but enjoyable. Patrick Swayze was a great actor for sure. Hope most of you got to see him in the 1985 television series Blue And The Grey

March 23, 2016

Great flick. Seen it about 10 times cry every time, and who could forget the pottery scrne. Patrick swayze at his best and Demi Moore great to watch as well.

March 23, 2016

A classic movie! I really love watching this. The main characters are wonderful and likeable. The story is sappy of course, but so good at the same time. It's very sad at times. Love the theme song from it as well!

August 08, 2015

great movie... makes you get all upset though... it has you on rhe edge of your seat .. crying and ...ya great movie!!!!

July 27, 2015

This movie is a classic, something that will be remembered and watch for years to come still. But if you're not up for lots of tears and crying then I suggest you dont watch this one.

April 13, 2015

I watched part of this movie up until he got killed and his spirit got in touch with the psychic. I was crying like a baby. I couldn't finish watching the rest of the movie, it was just too sad. For days, I kept hearing ditto, like they told each other in the movie.

April 13, 2015

Ghost is a classic. That pottery scene will never be forgotten. A great movie to watch.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier