Ghost Whisperer - TV Show
Good

Ghost Whisperer - TV Show Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 970 in DVD

April 15, 2015

I watched a few episodes of this show. I liked it and they were great actors that seemed so genuine in their roles. I loved how she could see the spirits and help them to cross over.

April 12, 2015

I watched this TV show from the first show to the last. Very powerful and touching storylines. A great supporting cast that created a family unit. Interesting and thought provoking storylines that made you question what is truly around us. They pushed the envelope when they brought Miranda's husband Jim back to life in the body of another man. That was a bittersweet and romantic storyline. I was disappointed that the show was not renewed. The cast was not even aware that the show was not picked up again. Fans should have been given a proper send off. Shame on the head honchos for denying us that final goodbye.

April 12, 2015

This show is pretty good. It's about a woman who's a medium that is able to connect with the dead and she goes around helping people when the dead people speak to her and ask her for help. Also sometimes she has requests to speak to the deceased.

What do you think, have you seen it?