GiGi All Purpose Honee, 14-Ounces (Health and Beauty)
Good

GiGi All Purpose Honee, 14-Ounces (Health and Beauty) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #21 out of 444 in Hair Removal

October 15, 2016

I've been using this wax on my soft hair (arms and legs) and GiGi hard wax on ticker hair (bikini and underarms) for years now and I love this brand. It is the only one that I have tried that does not irritate my skin. I'm not an esthetician but I went to esthetician school when I was 17, learned how to wax, and have not been a fan of the razor ever since. Not only does waxing last so much longer than shaving, it makes hair more fine so that when it grows back it is not as thick as it was before. Over time, a lot of it stops growing back entirely. GiGi also has other great wax products that I really like as well, which I would love to review but can't review because I have not purchased them on amazon. The pre-wax oil that is used before the hard wax works great to protect skin so that only hair and not skin is removed, and also the post wax lotion that is used to remove residual wax after waxing is complete.