• GIGI Microwaveable Brazilian Bikini Wax Kit
  • GIGI Microwaveable Brazilian Bikini Wax Kit

GIGI Microwaveable Brazilian Bikini Wax Kit Reviews

Ranked #339 out of 444 in Hair Removal

January 31, 2009

For those of you who don't like the idea of going to a salon to get rid of stray hairs down there, this is a great solution. It works quite well at getting hairs out, but I have had an issue with some bumps afterward on certain occasions. I feel the hair does start to grow back a bit quickly, but I do usually forget to use the "slow grow" cream that comes with the kit. It definitely does the trick and is much less painful than I thought it would be. It comes with applicators, pre-epilation oil, pre-hon, slow grow, and wax off. It's a hard wax so you don't need to worry about buying any muslin strips.

August 01, 2007

Tired of paying a lot of money to get brazilians on a regular basis, I decided to tough it out and do it on my own with this kit. This kit has a pre-cleanser, pre-epilation oil, microwaveable wax (you don't need muslin strips), wax remover, and an after treatment moisturizer to slow hair growth. Doing it myself was surprisingly a lot easier than I thought it would be - and the results were just as fantastic. This kit would last you at least 5 applications. That would cost me around 5-7$ for a brazilian, compared to 40$+tip at a salon.

Disclaimer!
If you're getting a brazilian for the first time, you should seek a professional first before trying this at home. Successful results dependent on individual's flexibility and tolerance for pain.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender