Good

Gillette 3X Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Gillette 3X Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant is a revitalizing energy protection that lasts all day. Activates and reactivates, whenever you need it.Over 24 hour odour protection.

March 14, 2017

I like Gillette 3X Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & My Wife Love's It More Then Me , When I been Out Working All Day in The Sun & Covered in Sweat & Dirt , She still Love Smell of Gillette 3X Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant , The Smelling Sweat & Dirty O'Me !!! :) :)

April 30, 2015

I've been using Gillette 3X Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant for several years, and I'm really pleased with its effectiveness. Applying a thin layer of the product to your underarm provides you with hours of protection against perspiration and foul odours. I like this product because it goes on dry and it doesn't irritate my skin. Gillette 3X Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant comes in a variety of pleasant fragrances/scents. I highly recommend it.