gillette daisy razors

gillette daisy razors Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 932 in Bath & Body

October 04, 2016

My favourite razors to shave with! I have been using them for over 10 years and I have no complaints what so ever! They are 2 blade disposable, (BEST darn disposable Ive ever used I might add!) which I use for about 2-3 uses depending on how much I have used it to shave. I get absolutly NO irritation or bumps or ingrowns using these razors with the johnson&johnson;baby oil gel over top once done!

March 05, 2016

These razors costs a little expensive but it's worth it . His razors are of exceptional quality . It has two blades and shaves although they are not too sharp or too little cutting .They are better than all other razors, leaves little cut. This is my usual brand of razors.

1.5/5

September 11, 2014

was looking for a new razor and figured I would give these a try.I regreted buying them.I found that they did not give a close shave at all.

July 18, 2014

Always have loved these razors. Very close shave, light weight, easy to handle and compact.

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar