Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Gilette Fusion ProGlide Razor is Gilette's best shave, with reengineered thinner blades for an effortless glide. There is less tug and pill because of its microcomb that helps guide hair to blades, with a streamlined comfort guard. Visit gilette.com for more information.

September 23, 2016

Have used this razor for years and I have never switched to any others. I did try many others but again I go back to the fusion. So glad it's worked for me just wish a women's razor could be the same caliber.

thanks Gillette.

June 29, 2016

I have sensitive skin and Gillette has always provided such exceptional products for me. Gillette fusion provides me with quality and protection when shaving and we all know it is not the best thing to do but Gillette fusion makes it easy and I look sharp every morning.

March 16, 2016

I always hated shaving as I have such sensitive skin and always broke out in really bad rash and razor bumps. Even with using special gel and aftershave lotion, was no better. But after trying this razor, I no longer dread having to shave!!

January 22, 2016

This razor by far is that best shave a man can get!
Pair it with a sensitive skin shaving gel for best results, I'll give you a nice close shave with little or no irritation whatsoever.

August 04, 2015

pricey but gives a real close shave ,my son wont use any thing else.i watch for sales and use coupons

August 04, 2015

GILLETTE FUSION PRO GLIDE RAZOR;

I find these are better than any others as well.
Quick shave, smooth shave, little irritation, hair gone to the point.
Gillette did a good shaver with this product.

August 02, 2015

I love Gillette ! They make amazing razors! I find that these are the best razors on the market and are far better than any women`s razors! I always get the results i`m looking for when using this product and it`s inexpensive and last forever!

June 22, 2015

Find these razors remove hair so much better than a razor made for a woman.
Nice close shave, no razor burn (unless i'm not paying attention). Get long life out of each blade cartridge before having to replace it.
Would be nice if had a little cheaper price tag for the replacement blade cartridges though.

April 30, 2015

This razor gives me a very comfortable and close shave. It glides effortlessly over my face especially when used in combination with Body Shop's Maca Root Shave Cream. The lubricating strip doesn't last very long, however, it works well. The 5-blade system stays sharp for about a month if you shave your facial hair on a daily basis. Also, the blades don't tug or pull when they're sharp. I have sensitive skin, so I really like the fact that this razor doesn't irritate my skin like many razors do. I like the way the razor sits in my hand....it's well balanced, light, and doesn't slip. It's very easy to replace the blades. My only reservation about recommending this razor is that the refill cartridges are very expensive.

March 10, 2015

The beat razor for men and women alike. Both me (female) and my partner (male) have one and they work great! They are on the pricy side especially when you start buying replacement razor blades but it does such a great job; it's worth it. No more nicks and cuts either is another bonus! Takes 1 AAA battery.