Gillette Fusion Proshield Chill Razors

Gillette Fusion Proshield Chill Razors Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 843 in Bath & Body

September 21, 2016

I like this one so much that i stole it from my husband, I like that I don't have to go over my legs so often because there are 4 blades and there is a nice cool feeling, hooray to no razor bumps, and the biggest bonus is that it lasts longer because you don't have to swipe as much to shave off the hair. I will never go back to my regular blades again.

September 21, 2016

I tried this new Gillette Fusion Proshield Chill Razors it is easy to use and has a good Quality overall, and I especially like the brade that make my face smooth and neat,I have a great experience on use it.

August 11, 2016

First off, I only use men's razors and shaving products because I feel like they work 100 times better than women's shaving products. These razors are amazing. They come with five large blades and cooling (chill) gel lubricant before and after the blades to get that close shave without irritation. They are costly but very worth it. Bonus: they work with any Fusion Shaver!