• Gillette Satin Care for Dry Skin
  • Gillette Satin Care for Dry Skin

Gillette Satin Care for Dry Skin Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 444 in Hair Removal

September 19, 2016

Makes shaving a breeze razor shaves smoothly over it I love this shaving cream from the first time I used it after shaving it leaves my legs feeling hydrated aswell .

August 09, 2016

This is my favourite shaving cream, it is a little more expensive then some others but we'll worth it This cream makes the razor blade go over your skin gently with no cuts. It also moisturizers as you shave.

August 09, 2016

One of my favorite products for shaving my legs, armpits, etc. Works amazing and isn't harsh on my skin. I love that they have this available in a travel size so that I can take it with my on my trips !!

May 01, 2016

I love using Gillete Satin care shaving cream.. Applies nicely to skin and makes shaving a breeze, leaving me with soft smooth skin. The best shaving cream out there & very affordable.

May 01, 2016

This product works extremely well in shaving, I love how Gillette is so creamy and really foams up, the blade just glides through so easily. The end results is no ticks, cuts or hair.

February 25, 2016

Great product leaves legs smooth. And it don leave my legs dry. I only have to use a little bit. Gillette makes great product I would totally recommend this to anyone!

February 23, 2016

I love gillette Satin Care for Dry Skin. Being 50+ it is hard for me to get that smooth glow, after shaving, without adding lots of moisturizers. I also knick very easily. This product keeps my skin from knicking, and adds a beautiful soft feel and look to my legs when done. I use it for underarms also, very nice, no abrasions or bumps afterwards. I like the can, it does not rust in my shower. It is a little more expensive than my usual generic brand, but does a much better job. I am hooked!

February 23, 2016

I like the Gillette Satin Care for Dry Skin. I used it often to shave my legs. It's easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Plus it's very affordable.

December 21, 2015

I like this shaving gel because it gives me a great thick lather and it smells really good. Very affordable too.

December 17, 2015

Love this stuff! LAthers great and leaves my skin super smooth and soft. Smells great but not overpowering. Lasts quite a while.