Gillette Satin Care - Skin Soothing

Gillette Satin Care - Skin Soothing Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 444 in Hair Removal

This special Sensitive Skin formula contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to help decrease irritation on even the most sensitive skin.

February 24, 2014

Here is my review on the Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel.

This brand of shave gel comes in a variety of scents and ones for different types of skins. They have all worked really well for me no matter which one I picked up. I have been using this product ever since I started shaving my legs because it works so well. I love how creamy this shave gel is and how easy it is to apply on your legs. I would use this in conjunction with my Venus Embrace razor which together is sooo AH-MAZING. This shave gel moistures my legs so nicely and makes your legs feel super smooth after you shave.This helps your razor glide nicely on your skin preventing and nics or cuts.

I would highly recommend this shave gel to anyone who wants smooth legs and is looking for a shave gel to try out. This shave gel has never disappointed me with continue purchases. This is coming from someone who has tried many shave gels and none of the other ones compare to this one.

This shave gel can be found at your local drugstores, grocery stores, Walmart and Target for around 3 to 5 dollars.

November 12, 2011

This product made me angry! As did the manufacturer!!
I decided to switch it up and buy this, and first use and the spray nozzle is broken...well there is no visible damage to it, but when I push down, and I have to push HARD (we're talking 2 handed effort here) the gel slowly trickles out, I tried it every which way and still nothing. I complained to the company about this and they sent me a list of ways to try and hold the bottle to make it work better *sigh* Just not for me.

September 26, 2011

I love Satin Care shave gel, it doesn't take alot to go along way. They have alot of great scents and it feels nice going on,makes shaveing a little more enjoyable.

July 25, 2011

Love the Satin Care line, the scents are great, I trended towards the skin soothing ones because I have sensitive skin. When I lived alone this was the brand I usually bought, a great deal when it was on sale and you have a coupon!
I've since started sharing shaving gel with the bf (reduce bottles we have in the shower) so I no longer have feminine smelling legs but the gillette fusion gel was basically the same just a different smell.

July 24, 2009

I like the way that this shaving cream is in gel form, but once rubbed in looks like regular shaving cream. The bottle is easy to squirt out and it smells great. Leaves my legs smooth!

May 02, 2009

Absolutely love this product. Only a little bit goes a long way. Very creamy consistency. Helps to get a closer shave! Even though this one is fragrance-free, there are many other options that smell fantastic.
However I do find that I still get razor irritation even with the product. I believe that's just my skin being very sensitive, and not the product's fault. A keeper!

January 27, 2007

Excellent Shaving Gel. It is Fragrance Free, one of the only ones on the market that claim to be and actually are. So, if you are someone who reacts to mixing shaving with scented products this is for you. It's more expensive than a regular shaving gel, but it really is less irritating.