Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel

Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 444 in Hair Removal

October 08, 2016

Loves this product when I'm shaving my legs,what a difference from other products.Gillette Satin Care Ultra Sensitive Shave Gel is exactly as it says.I like the nice mild scent and how it goes on so smooth.The Razor just glides through the gel giving me a nice smooth shave.It isn't very expensive to buy considering the comfortable shave I get.It also give me a plus because ,when I'm done my skin feels hydrated and that is a good thing.I recommend this product.

October 08, 2016

this is a great price and a little goes a long way ...the lather is thick and creamy and adds hydration to your skin..helps to prevent knicks and cuts

October 08, 2016

This is my favorite brand of shave gel. It lathers so nicely and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth after shaving. It's also pretty affordable and you can usually get a pack at Costco.

October 08, 2016

This shaving cream is one of my favourites. It smells great, is so silky smooth. I get a really close shave, without my usual rash from my super sensitive skin. Great product!

October 08, 2016

I really enjoy this Shaving gel. Having sensitive skin Shaving often dries out my skin causing razor burn and frequent ingrown hairs. By using this gel I found that my irritation from Shaving is almost completely gone and I rarely get any more ingrown hairs. It also leaves my skin very soft and almost without the need for cream on afterwards.

March 04, 2016

I love this shave gel ,its easy to apply,smells really nice,cheap in price and when I shave my legs the gel really helps to Moisturize my legs and keep them smooth therefore eliminating any cuts

January 25, 2016

Amazing how to used essential oils instead of perfume in this product!!! Lathers well

December 21, 2015

Bought this in a pack of 4 that is 20% bigger than the typical size from Costco - so definitely a great deal. I love how gentle this is, and it is very easy to shave when I use this. Leaves my skin soft too !! One can lasted me almost half a year and I shave every day