Gillette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel

Gillette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 10, 2016

I usually end up buying this one at Wal-Mart because it's a good price, but the smell isn't super offensive like other shaving creams and I find it really does help the shaving and makes my razor last linger before I have to replace it.

January 27, 2016

I love the Gillette Satin Care Shave Gel. It gives a soft and soothing feeling to my legs and I find the price to be reasonable depending on where you shop, so I usually wait for a sale then stock up. I would recommend this product to anyone.

May 27, 2015

this saving cream is nice keep my legs soft and smooth price is also good

May 11, 2015

I liked this particular shave gel. The smell is wonderful. It does a good job of moisturizing your legs while shaving.

April 07, 2015

Go to for shaving cream works awesome, keeps your legs smooth and moisturized!

April 07, 2015

Love this for shaving my legs because it leaves them moisturized!

March 19, 2015

I love Satin Care for shaving. Now that it has Olay, it makes my skin even more silky soft and moisturized.
An excellent shaving gel.

March 19, 2015

I was lucky enough to get a sample size can in my Elle sample beauty box and since I tried Gillette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel. I have purchased it several times since. Gillette Satin Care & Olay Shave Gel really goes on so smooth, smells great ,gives you a really close shave and you just need very little. It leaves your legs and underarms so soft and smooth it is also great for your bikini line in the summer. Really Great Beauty Product.

March 19, 2015

Gillette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel ..awesome ..this makes your legs feel so soft and so smooth

February 28, 2015

This is the one with Shea Butter. I love anything with Shea Butter so that's what made me decide to buy it, plus the price is completely affordable. I have dry skin so I wanted to try this and see If it really did keep moisture in when you shaved. I have to say when I got out of the bath my legs were not dry, they felt so smooth and great. It was like I had put lotion on or something because they felt moisturized! I love it and now want to try the others that Gillette Satin Care has with Olay.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic