Gillette Venus and Olay Razor

Gillette Venus and Olay Razor Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 460 in Hair Removal

February 01, 2017

I have been using this razor for a while now and I really like how it works on sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin on my legs and when I use it I don't have rashes or redness on my legs like I used to. I like how it glides well on your skin but the moisture bars tend to use up quickly and I find i am always replacing my blades with new ones. It also shaves well under my armpits as well. I just wish they weren't so expensive to buy in the store.

March 10, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les rasoirs venus ! J'ai la peau très sensible et ces rasoirs ne l'irrite pas . il glisse facilement sur la peau et laisse ma peau très douce .

October 26, 2015

These razors work great for sensitive skin or people with thicker hair. The only issue I had is that the moisturizing bar gets used up very quickly.

September 26, 2015

I love Venus and Olay razors! I have sensitive skin and need extra lather and mositurizers while shaving, this does it ALL! It is a quality and trusted brand to me, it is a top go to!

August 04, 2015

GILLETTE VENUS AND OLAY RAZOR;

My favorite razor!
    I love olay products and I like gillette.

The combination of the two makes my legs smell pretty, become moisturized, and shave at the same time.
    I noticed the shave was easier with less additional product (ie shaving cream) needed. My legs experienced less irritation and in growns than with other shavers without the olay.

The smell is nice. The razor is pretty.

Only con: the price. Gets expensive to use as your daily razor...

August 02, 2015

Works well and easily glides around my knees and ankles. Left my skin feeling soft.

August 02, 2015

i have gotten this for free and dont mind it at all. close shave and leaves my legs silky and soft

August 02, 2015

I found this razor to be like most womans razors...crappy!! Personally I use a mans razor, much better shave and way longer lasting.

August 02, 2015

I'm a huge fan of Venus razors and Olay products. This combo was a bit of a miss for me though. The first few uses are great. It lathers well and leaves your legs feeling silky smooth. By the third use the bars don't lather and if you don't use shaving cream your skin feels pretty dry after. I also found that the blades don't get as close as the original Venus does. Honestly, I prefer the original and good old shaving cream.

May 06, 2015

This razor definitely leaves your legs nice and smooth, although I find it doesn't get as close of a shave as other Venus razors because of the gel bars. The gel bars also disappear fairly quickly!