Gillette Venus Breeze Razor Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 444 in Hair Removal

The Venus Breeze is built with 2-in-1 Shave Gel Bars, so there's no need to for shave gel. They also have a tropical scent so they smell great too. Pampering your skin has never been easier!! The Shave Gel Bars flex around your intricate curves, fitting into even the most difficult areas, like knees and ankles. It's never been so easy to have smooth, beautiful skin.The new sleek razor handle has an enhanced gripping surface for easier shaving in the shower. We love the new purple colour, too!

February 23, 2016

These are the only razors I use and they do work fairly well. I like that I don't need shaving cream as the built in strip works works just as well. I wish they were a bit cheaper but sometimes I can find them on sale.

September 08, 2015

Not the best razor for my skin. I find I always get niks and the price is very high. It just doesn't glide nicely like other types I have tried.

September 08, 2015

I got this razor as a sample to try and i was not crazy about it. The first time i used it, it didn't give my legs a close shave, because of the cushions positioned over and under the blades. The 2nd time i use the razor, the cushions had dissolved a bit, letting my legs feel the blades a bit, which gave me a closer shave. The problem with the cushions dissolving, they become all gooey and make a mess when storing the blade. Thankfully the razor comes with two little pieces of cardboard papers to rest the razor on while stored. But it sticks to it, making it rough to separate the paper from the gooey cushions around the blades. I will not buy this product in the future.

March 05, 2015

These razors are a bit on the expensive side but they do work well. it gives a close shave and leaves my skin feeling soft and super smooth.

January 31, 2015

OK so I am a die hard Gillette Pro-Glide user. Yes I know it is a mens razor but I like it. I received the Venus Breeze as a freebie & must admit I like it quite a bit for a womens razor. The shave is nice and close & the lotion bars actually work for me. As for the price I am sure they are comparable to what other disposables cost.

I would recommend this product!

October 11, 2013

I really do not like to shave but unfortunately I have extremely hairy legs so it is a necessity. My legs get stubbly the same day after I have shaved so it always turns out to be a disappointing experience. I get the same result with fresh blades as with used. I liked the Venus Breeze because shaving was a nice experience for once. I avoided the nicks that are a usual part of the ritual for me and I did not have any irritation. The only down side is the price. Would recommend for others to try!

October 11, 2013

A little expensive. Does a great job, though and legs do not feel dry and irritated afterwards.

October 07, 2013

This was a really great razor although I find the refills a little expensive. The moisture bars usually only last me a few showers and then fall off. Razor shaves well and I am definitely able to get my money worth.

July 13, 2013

I really enjoy this razor when I am planning a long weekend out at a cabin or camping because it is super convenient and I do not need shaving cream. The moisture strip does not last too long but it does give me a nice shave. That is why I only like this for traveling for a couple days because it is great for a little while and I do not need to bring any shaving cream. This is definitely not my everyday razor but it is still a good one. I recommend it to anyone who has an upcoming vacation or some kind of travel because it is easy to bring and saves room in your bag!

July 11, 2013

A great razor that will leave you skin soft and smooth with a really close shave, no matter what/where you intend to shave. I find the Gillette Venus razors to be my now go to brand when selecting a razor, even though the price is a little more than what I'd like to pay. However, these razors pay for themselves in the end. Most of these razors you don't need to use any shaving cream with, as most have gel bars on them. This one, like others in the collection , glide over your skin with ease, and you never can really nick yourself, as the handles are/have a nice grip on them. I got nothing but smooth legs after trying/using this one. I would definitely recommend this one.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic