Gillette Venus & Olay Razor Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Venus & Olay has 5 blades and Olay moisture bars. It helps replenish skin's moisture. Each pack includes 1 handle, 1 cartridge and 1 shower hook.

January 24, 2016

I love the Gillette Venus and Olay Razor! It always gives me a smooth, clean shave with little to no irritation. I love the way it moves with the contours of my body even in tough tight spots I still get a nice close shave. It gently glides across my skin and I'm always left with silky smooth skin. I'd definitely recommend the Gillette Venus razor to everyone it's the only razor I'll buy over and over again. Although it's a little pricey for me, it's well worth the price and in comparison to other razors it's priced equilally but much better quality!

June 08, 2015

Left my legs feeling silky smooth, and much more comfortable than even the top disposable razor.

January 30, 2015

Only Razor Blades I can use without getting bumps and nic's.

September 16, 2014

I want to say i love this product, because at first i was so excited and happy but i refuse to lie about something thats bad. It melted ! the lotion/ish bars completely melted so now it's just a normal razor that cuts me... i threw it out told the company, they sent us a coupon and we got new razors. i will never use them again, whats the point i used it once? and it melted off

September 07, 2014

For me Gillette Venus & Olay razors are the greatest thing since sliced bread! I get a smooth, close and clean shave each and every time. I get more uses out of the blades then i do the other similar razors and I don't have to work as hard shaving. My skin is sensitive and some razors tend to give me razor burn and really dry skin even with the best of the shave gels on the market but not Venus & Olay. The price for me is cheaper because im getting more use out of it, I don't have to buy extra shave gels or lotions and the handle didn't break the first time I dropped it in the shower. Awesome product!

May 22, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this razor!! You don't have to use shaving cream so you're not only saving money but time too! Plus, each refill lasts a long time and every single time you use it, it still makes your legs feel silky soft, which I look for in a razor. Now that I've tried it, I won't be using any other razor from now on and would definitely recommend it to EVERYONE!! Thank you to Venus for coming up with such an awesome razor! :)

October 11, 2013

The handle is comfortable and sturdy. The blade is what sells the product though. The "moisture bars" are a really moisturizing . They left my skin feeling every soft and took the place of shaving cream. I suggest taking it out of the shower when not in use and putting it back into the cap that it comes in or else it "melts" away faster.

October 11, 2013

I got this razor using a coupon from P&G;. The razor was an okay but the cartridge pack that I had to buy with it was outrageous! It worked nice, it was smooth, and alright to clean, and the moisture bars did last through the entire shave and I could use them again during my next shave, but I don't think I'll be buying it again afterI use the refills I had to buy with the coupon. Maybe if I get a coupon for a free refill or like... 10$ off a refill, but other than that, I'll stick to my other razors.

September 21, 2013

I buy this because the price is good and the company is always sending coupons. They really know how to keep you coming back. The razor does last more then one use and easy to clean off.

July 11, 2013

I bought this razor a while back and I have to say it is a good razor. I think the five razor blades give me a great close shave and makes my legs very smooth. The only problem I found with this razor is that the moisture strips tend to get used fairly fast and I only get a few shaves with it. I think I would rather invest and keep on buying the venus embrace because it lasts longer and gives me just a good shave as this one. I suggest this razor if your planning on going on vacation and you do not want to bring shaving cream because it saves room and you get 2in1. I still suggest this razor to anyone because it works well and does what it claims to do.