Gillette Venus ProSkin MoistureRich Razor Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 444 in Hair Removal

The Venus ProSkin MoistureRich razor is designed with MoistureRich shave gel bars, enhanced with a triple blend of body butters for a comfortable shave. Simply add water for a light lather and beautifully smooth skin. For more information, go to http://www.gillettevenus.com.

June 05, 2015

I found that this razor was decent.. I didnt find anything really special about it, but I did do the job!

June 05, 2015

This is ok. I like how to comes with the shave bar gels attached to the razor. Makes to very convienent for travel, because you just need to bring the razor, no shaving cream. However, I found the blades dulled very quick.

March 20, 2015

This shaver is so convenient. Love the shaving bar. No fussing with shaving cream. The shaver gives a nice close shave and leaves my skin soft with no razor burn. The only thing I don't like is how expensive the blades are. Other than that this shaver works well.

March 20, 2015

I had this as a sample I just got around to trying - Wow I would NEVER buy this product.

It claims to have moisture-rich shaving cream bars so you don't need to use actual shaving cream. And it sort of works at first, though no visible lather is produced.

This razor works 5 times, for full legs, armpits and bikini area, and after that the shaving cream bar is so diminished that the plastic base it sits on is exposed and scrapes your skin! You can actually hear it scraaaappee in that terrible dry-shaving way we all are familiar with.

Adding shaving cream doesn't help either because the plastic bit is still there, and actually adding more shaving cream just clogs up the razro blades.

That's another downfall - you have to rinse the razor as you're shaving, but rinsing this one just further diminishes the soap!

So I am now left with a perfectly sharp, pretty unuseable razor - I will continue to use it on my armpits until the bottom bar exposes the plastic because my armpits are curved enough that the bottom bit of shaving cream bar still hits my skin first in that area. But yeah, so happy I didn't actually shell out money for this waste of plastic and metal.

February 04, 2015

It smell great and is effective. love using this!

February 03, 2015

Its pratical since the shaving gel is combine to the razor.It smell great and is effective

October 13, 2013

Loved the idea of not having to lather shave gel before shaving, but it only lasted 2 shaves. I used to by Gillette razors all the time, but have now switched to Schick because I found they last longer than Gillette. I would not recommend this razor at all.

October 11, 2013

this is very easy to use. Sometimes they are awkward in hands but this glided nice, no sharp edges and the tilt on razor is nice. I just wish the blades didn't cost arm and leg to buy.

September 18, 2013

One of my favorite razor. I love the integrated soap / shaving cream because it simplifies and speeds up the shaving process. The razor shaves really well, the handle is easy to hold and the head of the razor is flexible which makes it easier to shave closely. Great razor

July 11, 2013

I've always used the Venus but this pro skin moisture rich is by far the best razor! It's lather as it shaves makes shaving easier and quicker! My new favorite!