Gillette Venus Snap Razor
Good

Gillette Venus Snap Razor Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 444 in Hair Removal

July 08, 2015

I just loved this product! They were great when I was traveling and just everyday use! Did a great job and left my skin feeling silky smooth. Very easy to use and was very easy to use on edges and harder areas.

May 26, 2015

I saw this product and just had to have it for travelling. I do not know how many razors I have ruined while travelling because they are shoved in your bag and tossed around. I love the case because it protects your razor blade. Definitely worth every penny because you can just switch out the blades and keep the handle for when you are travelling. I highly recommend!

April 24, 2015

I received this cute little compact razor in my Target College Box for $5. It was a quick promotion they were having months ago. Several items came in the box and I thought this little razor was so cute. The perfect size to keep on your shelf in the shower. The perfect size for the armpit area. Love it.

April 21, 2015

Overall, I liked the performance and functionality of the razor and would consider continuing to use the razor when on-the-go. I love the compact size for traveling or transport. Swivel head contours very well to curves of leg muscles versus stationary head razors, moisturizing strips on either side of blades have good longevity.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml