Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Shave gel bars are infused with the fresh scent of white tea.

*Description via company website.

1.5/5

April 03, 2014

This razor totally sucks. Why do they need to put these big bulky cartridges on them. I can't seem to get a good clean shave. Men's razors are slim and work way much better. I have never been happy with the Venus line

1.5/5

April 03, 2014

What a ridiculous item. Giant slimy soap-things on either side of the razor make it impossible to get a close shave. Luckily (?) the soap-things fall off pretty quickly, leaving you with nothing but a cheap razor, but hey, at least it shaves a little closer. Don't bother!

February 19, 2014

Did not like. Found that the gel around the blade gets stringy, razor did not work well

October 11, 2013

These razors are pricy, but definitely work well. I purchase the one with shaving lotion built in, and I find they do a great job all over. Easy to remove the lotion after you are done shaving, too.

October 02, 2013

I've tried my fair share of razors, and I am head over heels in love with this one. Buying it I knew it would be good (I can always trust Venus), but this time I was completely blown away. I don't think I have ever had a closer and smoother shave that really did smell nice! Thanks Venus!

August 12, 2013

My daughters and I have been using these razors for as long as I can remember! Whenever they come on sale I use whatever coupons I have for them and stock up!

August 12, 2013

This is one razor I will never buy again. It doesn't flex as well as others, causing me to have to go over the same spots multiple times to get everything which causes skin irritation. More blades isn't always a better thing!

July 11, 2013

This three-blade razor gave me a super close shave. The built-in shave gel was convenient.

June 21, 2013

I never realized how much extra time is involved in shaving your legs when you have to use shaving gel. I love this razor! I will never go back now. It is so much faster just to take the razor while in the shower and quickly go over your legs with the razor and your done with nice soft legs in half the time! I am a huge fan of these and would recommend them to everyone!!!

April 07, 2013

i received this product for free as a part of the chick advisor review club
I don't think the added moisture bar on this razors helps to better moisturize the skin that I'm shaving. It also gets in the way of the actual shaving process, and the moisture bar gets incredibly goopy and gunky after only a couple of days. To buy this razors in stores isn't too unreasonably priced, but the refills are very expensive. Considering how many times you would have to replace the cartridge, because the moisture bar dissolves quickly and the blades aren't that sharp to begin with, I think these razors are a waste. I usually buy men's disposable razors - if those are sharp enough and gentle enough to shave a man's coarse facial hair everyday, then they're good enough for me.
I would not purchase the venus spa breeze razor
*I will say this: these razors are good for traveling being cause you don't need shaving cream, and they would probably only stay sharp for as long as any vacation would last anyways

Updated On: April 07, 2013

to reiterate, this razors doesn't give me a close shave

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?