Gillette Venus Swirl FlexiBall Razor Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 230 in Feminine Hygiene

December 21, 2016

They need to go back to the drawing board with this razor. The Flexiball only goes left and right, which is actually more annoying than anything, and the blades do not stay sharp for long at all! I never even bought refills due to this reason. It's just not a high quality enough product to be worth the price they are charging.

June 08, 2016

I got this but never got any of the additional refills b/c I just didn't like it in the long run. 2 things I didn't like were that the rollerball didn't move horizontally but just left and right so it didn't give me a lot of added flexibility. And the metal ball squeaked loudly everytime it turned. The other thing I didn't like was that the razor base was really wide with additional plastic around the edges so I couldn't get a precise contoured shave. And I felt there wasn't enough pressure and instead of using the handle I would press down on the blade compartment itself as I shaved.

June 08, 2016

I bought this because they were on sale at costco. I really like the close shave it gives me. Not sure if the "flexiball" really helps but it might grow on me. The blades on gillette razors are always good quality.

April 07, 2016

i had bought one just to try out rather than my usual cheap bic disposable ones and i fell in love with it, use it usually 2 or 3 times a week and i am always satisfied with the shave

March 23, 2016

This is a very nice razor, but it also comes at a high price. Usually I don't fall for the razor gimmicks, but I decided to give this one a try and was indeed impressed. It did have great flexibility because of the "flexible" as advertised. I could get the dreaded behind the knee and around the ankles with no nicks, so it did its job. This is an expensive item though, depends on if its worth the cost for you.

March 13, 2016

The flexi-ball is great! I used to always get little cuts around sensitive areas like my ankle and knee but the flexi ball helps the razor curve to those areas:) Amazing idea with Venus' great prices! It's a total bargain:):)

February 08, 2016

Gillette Venus Swirl FlexiBall Razor is amazing!!! I bought it at Walmart or a decent price & it is the best razor I have used to date! It gets all the nooks & crannies without nicks or cuts! Smoothest closet shave ever!!! I highly recommend it! :)

January 20, 2016

This shavor is great. I only needed to stroke my legs 1 time and the hair came off. The flexiball was fantastic for going around my knees, ankles and under my arm pits.

January 20, 2016

I received a Gillette Venus Swirl FlexiBall Razor free in the mail this Razor is awesome it rotates curves and gets to every hard to reach places gives a flawless shave and leaves your skin feeling so soft I've purchased this Product 5 times afterwards

1.5/5

September 26, 2015

Strongly disliked. Razor did not give a close shave at all. Had to shave my legs twice. Ended up switching it out halfway through the application and throwing it right to the garbage.

Pretty Woman (1990)