Gillette Venus Swirl FlexiBall Razor Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 237 in Feminine Hygiene

March 23, 2017

I am loving this new razor.. I am a Gillette Fan and also use the Mach 3 for Men. I find the Gillette is super sharp and the blade stays extremely sharp for a full month, even with shaving legs, underarms, and doing a Brazilian too !!!

The Flexi Ball really contours to every curve without nicks or cuts. You don't need to press hard either, it just shaves so close and clean without any effort.

I like that this Venus Flexi Ball Razor for Women has 5 super thin blades that are wrapped with a guard and gliding strips that are moisture activated with a serum for smoother shaves. Another really cool feature is that it has a "micro fine comb" that guides hair into the blade so it leaves nothing left on the skin !!

I absolutely am in love with this razor..

March 19, 2017

I usually use a regular Gillette Venus razor but decided to give this one a try.
    I cannot compare this to a disposable razor, because it has multiple blades (I've never found a disposable with more than 3 blades), but I can compare it to my usual razor.
    I love the color of the razor - it is beautiful and purple and goes well with my bathroom décor. The first few shaves were good, but no better than any other razor I have used. The blades seem to get dull faster than my usual Venus razor, maybe because you have to PUSH to active the roller ball? The roller ball idea is a flop. You have to push SO HARD on the razor to activate the roller ball. Shaving with this razor hurt my wrist. This idea is a flop. Stick with regular Gillette Venus, it is less expensive and works better. This gimmick is not worth the extra cost.

March 19, 2017

Je n'ai pas du tout aimé le nouveau rasoir venus et il rase vraiment mal le contour du genou par exemple. Je préfère telelmnt le 1 er que j'ai utilisé depuis mon adolescence..Je ne recommande vraiment pas ce produit

December 21, 2016

They need to go back to the drawing board with this razor. The Flexiball only goes left and right, which is actually more annoying than anything, and the blades do not stay sharp for long at all! I never even bought refills due to this reason. It's just not a high quality enough product to be worth the price they are charging.

June 08, 2016

I got this but never got any of the additional refills b/c I just didn't like it in the long run. 2 things I didn't like were that the rollerball didn't move horizontally but just left and right so it didn't give me a lot of added flexibility. And the metal ball squeaked loudly everytime it turned. The other thing I didn't like was that the razor base was really wide with additional plastic around the edges so I couldn't get a precise contoured shave. And I felt there wasn't enough pressure and instead of using the handle I would press down on the blade compartment itself as I shaved.

June 08, 2016

I bought this because they were on sale at costco. I really like the close shave it gives me. Not sure if the "flexiball" really helps but it might grow on me. The blades on gillette razors are always good quality.

April 07, 2016

i had bought one just to try out rather than my usual cheap bic disposable ones and i fell in love with it, use it usually 2 or 3 times a week and i am always satisfied with the shave

March 23, 2016

This is a very nice razor, but it also comes at a high price. Usually I don't fall for the razor gimmicks, but I decided to give this one a try and was indeed impressed. It did have great flexibility because of the "flexible" as advertised. I could get the dreaded behind the knee and around the ankles with no nicks, so it did its job. This is an expensive item though, depends on if its worth the cost for you.

March 13, 2016

The flexi-ball is great! I used to always get little cuts around sensitive areas like my ankle and knee but the flexi ball helps the razor curve to those areas:) Amazing idea with Venus' great prices! It's a total bargain:):)

February 08, 2016

Gillette Venus Swirl FlexiBall Razor is amazing!!! I bought it at Walmart or a decent price & it is the best razor I have used to date! It gets all the nooks & crannies without nicks or cuts! Smoothest closet shave ever!!! I highly recommend it! :)