Gillette Venus Swirl Razor Flexball Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 444 in Hair Removal

April 02, 2016

This didn't blow me away like I was hoping it would. I thought it would move a lot more than it actually did. It didn't move to match the shape of my body that I was shaving like they advertised. It had a nice shave the first use, and then after that it wasn't anything special. It's your average razor. I stopped using this before the end of the month and I haven't gone back to it.

March 09, 2016

Not quite what I expected..
Figured I would give is few tries before I decide on my verdict on the product. So my initial feeling was that it is very pretty. Nice colors and feels good in the hands but truthfully I was expecting movement like the the Dyson vacuum..lol. The ball is a a plastic piece that truthfully doesn't seem to move any more then their other razors. The blade is nice though. The lotion strip lasted 4 shaves and didn't get all goopy like other lotion blades which was nice. My daughter though it looked pretty but didn't notice anything different in the razor. She has been shaving for awhile now and said she found that the razor did give her a very close shave but wasn't any better then her current Gillette razor.Gillette make nice razors but I don't think I would pay any extra for this razor over one of their other ones.

January 25, 2016

I really like this razor. It makes it nearly impossible to nick yourself because it follows the bumps and curves of your skin. It does a close shave, and doesn't dry out my skin the way some other razors do.
The colours and patterns are also pretty and fun.
It is expensive though!

January 05, 2016

I got to try this razor #GotItFree from #BzzAgent. It's the ideal razor to reach into those hard to reach places. I found that it removed all unwanted hair. It has a comfortable grip that doesn't slip out of your hands and the flexball does all the work for you. No cuts or nicks with this razor that was created just for our needs. I highly recommend Gillette Venus Swirl Flexball Razor that will leave your skin hair free. Works perfectly with Gillette Venus Olay Violet Swirl Shaving Gel. The only shaving duo you need.

December 10, 2015

My little girl is growing up. She has been asking me about the hair on her legs and she is also comparing her legs to mine. I was planning to go shopping with her to buy her first razor, so it was right timing when I received the Gillette Venus Swirl razor and shave gel through a promotion. That night, she had her first shave. I showed her how to lather up her legs with the Olay Violet Swirl Gel. She glided the razor up her legs and was amazed how easily the swivel head moved around her knees. I was thankful that she did not get any cuts. Her legs were very smooth and soft afterwards. She absolutely loves the purple razor.

September 23, 2015

Gives you the closest shave everywhere! Even knees, armpits and other areas that seem to need several passes with regular razors. Honestly the best razor that I have ever used.

September 21, 2015

great price for what you get... shaves close and not one nick. i will normally cut myself around my ankles .with thie razor it just glides fright over those hard to reach areas

September 10, 2015

I recently received a free venus swirl razor from Bzzagent to try out. It came with two blades so my daughter tried it as well. I must say i really liked this razor and so did my daughter. Normally i use a mens razor as i find they give a closer smoother shave. I was very impressed with the venus swirl. Leftmy legs nice and smooth and gave a very close shave. No niks or cuts and no pulling. Worked amazing on curved areas. love it!