Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Violet Swirl Shave Gel Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 444 in Hair Removal

August 11, 2016

I love this shave gel.. It has a great scent and a nice lather. It doesn't break my skin out and makes my legs feel really smooth after shaving without drying my skin out.

August 11, 2016

This is the best shave cream the smell is wonderful ! My legs we so soft it felt like for days ! I love the berry one that they have as well fanstastic

March 16, 2016

So moisturizing and creamy smells fantastic . I don't use shaving cream but this one was in my Christmas stocking and I am impressed . Left my legs so smooth !

March 05, 2016

Decent product, worked well and made for a close shave. I usually purchase this for my daughter as I normally do not use any sort of shave gel or cream.

However I do like how this product distributed evenly and the smell was pleasant and the shaving experience with it was great.

February 11, 2016

SILK..in a bottle.

Smells wonderful, incredibly soft and spreads well without becoming too thin of a layer. Combined with the Venus swirl razor and I am in love.

February 10, 2016

Works very well but priced higher than Gillette's other Satin Care shave gels. Good coverage and texture. doesn't overly keep dispensing product like some of their other shave gels have. New caps maybe?

February 05, 2016

I bought these from Costco and really like them. I prefer the vanilla scent to the violet. I am not fussy about shaving gels and will probably repurchase. They left my legs feeling moisturized and soft.

January 28, 2016

The Venus shave gel is fabulous! It smells great, works well with the razor, no burning or cuts, and leaves your legs nice and smooth, definitely recommend this product!

January 25, 2016

This is my new favourite shave gel. It lathers up really thick and nice and works to protect and moisturize my skin. It has a really nice scent, but not overwhelming.
The bottle and the colour are also pretty, which never hurts!

January 05, 2016

I got to try this shaving gel #GotItFree from #BzzAgent. It has a lovely floral scent that fills the air with a relaxing scent. The gel creates the ideal foam that richly covers your skin. You can feel the moisturizers pampering your skin as it helps you achieve a perfect shave. My Gillette Venus Swirl razor glided effortlessly on my skin thanks to the vitamin enriched gel formula. I've been using Gillette Venus Olay Violet Swirl Shaving Gel ever since. It a great product that will help you shave your skin and as a bonus leave it soft and moisturized.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender