Gilmore girls

Gilmore girls Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 1005 in DVD

February 02, 2017

Fast paced, intelligent witty series with loveable characters. A favourite series for me with staying power. I could watch the entire series over and over again.

January 20, 2017

I have watched the series all the way through three times. It is without a doubt my all time favorite series. Its funny because I have a 15 yr old daughter and an 11 yr old son and my son was the one that watched the revival with me and continues to watch the original series :) Every time I watch this I want to live in a small town with a diner, drink copious amounts of coffee and poptarts.

January 11, 2017

LOVE THIS SERIES - have all the seasons on DVD and watched the year in a life on netflix about a dozen times. I would love to have a daughter and have this type of relationship with her.

January 04, 2017

This is a tv show made in the 90' about the life of a single mom and is daughter. They are living in a small town and we see their littles adventures! It's funny sometimes sad sometimes dramatic but so true to real life !

November 30, 2016

I love this show, the relationship that this woman has with her daughter is how I eventually would love to have with mine. It's funny, emotional, realistic and just a really addictive series. It is really a good show and I can definitely relate to so much of it. I think we can all learn a great deal from this show. It is very uplifting. What more can I say?

November 30, 2016

I absolutely adore this series. I watched it when it first came out a decade ago, and then I rewatched all of the episodes on Netflix. The characters are well developed and really bring you into their world. I was very disappointed by the special 4-episode Netflix release done this year. It turned out heroine, Rory, into a whiny, lives at home with her mom, unemployed millennial. I choose to forget that this terrible Netflix special exists and just remember Gilmore Girls like they were back in the day.

November 07, 2016

BEST SHOW EVER. I cannot wait for the new release on Netflix - SO PUMPED!!! All the favourite characters back in Stars Hollow. I rewatched the entire series to prepare for it!

February 15, 2016

I really like the Gilmore Girl show. It's a great show demonstrating mother and daughter relationship. I also love the sarcasm in it. You can now watch it on Netflix witch is awesome.

October 12, 2015

I love love love this show.

I watched all seasons a few years ago (I moved out near the end of the original broadcast, so didn't have cable at the time).

I love the mother-daughter dynamics, and it made me want that kind of relationship with my mom. Do people actually have these types of relationships in real life?

In a few years, I will watch it again to feel the nostalgia, follow the quirky storyline of Star's Hollow, and life life with the girls :)

October 12, 2015

Gilmore Girls is one of my all-time favourite shows. It has the perfect mix of humour and drama and the characters are amazing. I've watched the DVDs over and over again.