Gimme Brow - Benefit Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

September 23, 2016

I have very sparse brows, this pumped them up while still maintaining a natural look! Buhbye pencils this is my new go to! Gimme brow actually coated each hair with the tiny brush to add colour and bulk up the hairs. Love love love

September 19, 2016

I'm super busy and don't have time to pencil in my eyebrows anymore which are naturally really sparse. This is not only quick but it's idiot proof! Just brush it on and done! It's looks really natural too!

July 10, 2016

The price is a little expensive, I mean $30 for the small little bottle but I do find they last long. I've had one for 4 months that is just about to run out. The only thing is I wish they had more colour variety instead of just light or dark brown

January 28, 2016

I really enjoy this product, I got a sample in a subscription box and I find it goes on effortlessly and it doesn't make my eyebrows look too thick or fake.

January 13, 2016

I love, love, love this product! This will give you amazing eyebrows without leaking, smudging or fading away. Looks completely natural, easy to apply and can be worn every day. Will give you the darker eyebrow look that is so in these days. Run to the store to buy it!

May 15, 2015

i love Gimme Brow and have used it for almost a year now. The only downfall I find is that either the tube needs to be bigger for the price that you pay or it should be cheaper for the small sized tube it is now. If you use this everyday I like I do it seems like I am constantly going through new tubes of it. It is an amazing product. I have a scar on my eye brow and Gimme Brow helps cover it.

February 04, 2015

I don’t know if you know this but I’ve never really plucked my eyebrows. Yes I know I’m so gross and unkept. Anyway, I’m really jealous of everyone with those perfect eyebrows on Instagram that all get them done by some girl in LA that has like 14k followers. Unfortunately the piece of strings that hang overtop of my eyes just don’t work for me that way. I was talking about this to a girlfriend one night and she told me about Benefit’s Gimme Brow. It’s essentially a magic wand that makes your eyebrows look less stupid. Or, as my Mom put it, brown mascara. I don’t actually know if it makes a big difference, I’ve asked my boyfriend if he’s noticed but he’s the same guy that has told me I look great in every outfit I’ve ever asked him if I should wear out for dinner including that one time I had a sock stuck to my ass. Maybe it’s just thirty dollars of placebo but damn, does it make a gal feel good.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender