Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia

Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Reviews

Ranked #893 out of 1213 in Perfume

September 23, 2016

I just turned twenty, and realized that I never really had a "big girl" perfume before. The ones I've been using since i was seventeen have been Bobbi Brown's Beach perfume, and Philosophy's Amazing Grace. I decided I wanted to step it up a bit, and treat myself to a nicer, more luxury perfume. However, I still wanted something clean and fresh. Acqua di Gioa by Armani is exactly that, but with a hint of musk and spice because of the cedar wood, and pink pepper. I think its the perfect transition perfume for me since it's a pretty agreeable scent for everyone. I get compliments from my family, boyfriend and friends all the time since I've started wearing it. I'm absolutely in love with it for every day, and it's quickly becoming my signature scent!

December 11, 2015

A very light and feminine scent perfect for people who are a bit sensitive to heavier scents.

May 21, 2015

I got a free sample of this perfume in a magazine and it smells so amazing! I am thinking about buying some for myself. The notes in it are very floral and sweet. It's a scent that isn't too overpowering but just the perfect amount of scent.

May 21, 2015

I have to say im not a big perfume kinda girl, but after smelling this product im sold! Unbelivable smell! Im recommending this product to everyone - 5 stars!!!

August 12, 2013

Last year September my best friend and I were at Sephora and sampling perfumes, she suggested that I try Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gioia, so I did. At first I liked the scent as it's light and refreshing ( I don't like heavy scents) I took a sample home to see if I will like it after that day. I used my sample a fews days later and instantly fell in love. I went back to Sephora and purchased a full size bottle. I get many compliments on how nice it smells. Love it and will continue to buy it.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?