Giorgio Armani Ocean Dream Perfume
Good

Giorgio Armani Ocean Dream Perfume Reviews

Ranked #996 out of 1213 in Perfume

August 16, 2010

I just Love this perfume!!! It's light enough that you don't knock people out with a heavy scent--but I still receive compliments on it throughout the day. I have good memories associated with the too--I wore it when I first met my husband. So, whenever I do wear it now, it's a comfort thing.

February 20, 2007

I've been wearing this since sophomore year in high school (the year the fragrance came out actually!) and I have never been able to switch to anything else even after 11+ years. It is light and fresh, with citrusy notes, but I don't smell like an orange. I've tried other perfumes, but always go back to this one. I never understood those people who have 10 or 20 different perfumes, one for each mood or occassion. I can wear this every day, all day/night. I have received compliments, so I must have good taste. You can find it cheaper online I think, but I don't know off-hand any reputable sources as it has been quite some time since I've ordered it.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas