Good

Giovanni 2chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Ultra-Sleek Leave-In Conditioning & Styling Elixir Reviews

1 review
Ranked #197 out of 541 in Conditioner

September 23, 2015

I actually got this product at Target before they closed all of their Canadian stores. Now, a little background on my hair. I have very thick, straight, darkish hair that tends to go frizzy and get split ends. This product definitely helped with my frizzy hair, almost completely banishing it. As for the split ends, it worked for a while, but it isn't working too great anymore. However, that could be just because I need to get my hair trimmed. It definitely worked for a while though. I do recommend using a lot of this in your hair even though the container seems small. I just finished the container approximately 9 months after buying it, and I use it once or twice a week. I do not suggest using it every time you wash your hair, as it can weigh it down when used too often. Overall, do I recommend this product? I definitely do. However, everybody has different hair types, so what works for me may not work for you.