Giovanni 2chic Ultra Moist Deep Deep Moisture Hair Mask
Good

Giovanni 2chic Ultra Moist Deep Deep Moisture Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #1267 out of 2162 in Hair Care

June 11, 2014

my hair is absolutely silky now !! all natural product and 100% vegan this stuff is great for very damaged hair like mine.. amazing !

May 03, 2013

For the past three consecutive mornings I have used this product in place of my normal hair conditioner, and I am starting to see some subtle results. After the first use, I didn’t really notice any change when styling my hair later in the morning. However, it did feel really good when I was applying it to my hair in the shower. It felt like the product was actually being absorbed into my hair, rather than just sitting on top of it. I also really like the avocado oil moisture beads.

Now that I have used the product three times, I actually noticed my hair was smoother and more tamed when styling in the morning. I have high hopes that continuing to use this product in place of my normal conditioner for the next two weeks will make my hair feel much healthier and repaired. Over all I really like this product, even though results are not immediate after first use. It feels really good to use and washed out completely, it did not leave my hair feeling heavy with residue at all!

This product is also certified organic and vegan!... If that’s your thing! I’m not a vegan by any means, but I do like organic ingredients!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!