Good

Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #483 out of 603 in Conditioner

Enriched with Certified Organic Botanicals. Direct Leave-in ConditionerRestores strength, luster and nourishment to abused hair. Moisturizes and builds body. Detangles for easy comb-out, easy styling.To create condition and style, you need to go direct to the source. Direct Leave-in Conditioner goes directly into each hair to provide both. This leave-in treatment repairs hair as you go through the day. It also has the added benefit of plumping up each repaired hair so that it feels thicker. More bodified. This conditioner infuses each individual hair with proteins. Pumps it up. Goes directly to style.

February 17, 2017

I was on the hunt for a good leave-in conditioner that would not weight down my fine somewhat straight hair.
    I purchased this one based on positive user reviews and it did not disappoint.

It is just the right amount of moisture that leaves my hair silky and mostly frizz-free when I air dry my hair. I apply when my hair is 50% dry starting at the ends all the way to about 10 cm from roots. I then let it sit 5-10 min before detangling with a wide-tooth comb. This has a become the perfect hair routine for me.

A little goes a long way with this product making it quite affordable. I wholeheartedly recommend it.