Girl guides cookies Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 156 in Baked Goods

October 16, 2016

I love girl guide cookies! My favourite is the mint flavour, so yummy! I have to watch myself because I can eat the whole box! I also like the vanilla and chocolate sandwich cookies. The cost is up there for cookies but since it's for fundraising the value is worth it. I will keep buying them because I love them but also because they support a great cause. Go girls go :)

September 22, 2016

Its that time of year and i cant say anything bad about those mint girl guide cookies. Money is going to a good cause and they are absolutely delicious. Ill be stocking up this year. Little hint ; freeze them ! They are so much better frozen

August 16, 2016

I use to hate going door to door selling these as a child but I always loved eating them! Both the chocolate and vanilla and the mint ones are delicious. Wish you could buy them all the time. The only thing I hate about them now is that they've trippled in price!

July 22, 2016

I mean dosen't remember these as a child growing up. they are really good . I really like the vanilla over the chocolte. To bad they were not available all year long

July 13, 2016

the best tasting cookies I ever had my kids look them love that they come in many differant kinds The chocolatey mint cookies and the classic chocolate and vanilla sandwich cookies

March 11, 2016

I always get them for the cause but the taste is terrible. I never eat them but in my family there's always someone that will. They are pretty low calibre cookies.

March 11, 2016

I like getting these cookies when the girl guides are selling them. They make a great snack and I have always preferred the chocolate flavour cookies to the vanilla flavour cookies. I will definitely buy them again.

February 01, 2016

I have always loved the taste of Girl Guide Cookies. Doesn't matter to me if it's the chocolate, vanilla or chocolate mint ones. They all taste very yummy. Perfect for dunking :) Plus, you are helping to support a great organization for girls :)

January 02, 2016

Love these cookies especially the chocolate ones! These are available once a year so stock up!

October 21, 2015

I love these cookies ( better than the mint one) ! The vanilla cookie is by far my favourite one because it actually taste like vanilla ( unlike the vanilla oreo), I could honestly eat all the vanilla one . They are Perfect with a glass of milk . The chocolate cookie is nice but I find it really sweet .