Girl guides cookies Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 184 in Baked Goods

February 16, 2017

Girl Guide cookies are a MUST buy! They have the best chocolate and vanilla mixed boxes of cookies ever! They are at $5 per box but worth it; money goes towards the Girl Guide clubs and we get a nice treat.

February 16, 2017

I used to be a Girl Guide so I am always happy to support them.

I am not a huge sweet person, but I always look forward to getting some Girl Guide Cookies. My #1 are the mint cookies. But I also like the vanilla and chocolate as well.
    Not too sweet, good taste!

February 16, 2017

I always look forward to the Girl Guides coming around each year. The cookies are really yummy. My favourite is the mint cookies, but the vanilla and chocolate options are also really good. They don't last very long in our house. They taste great and I love that we are supporting Girl Guides.

January 05, 2017

I don't know what it is about Girl Guide cookies that make them so delicious. They are just normal cookies, yet they taste so much better. I love the normal ones, the vanilla and chocolate. Not a huge thin mint girl. Ever since I was a kid, and a girl guide myself, I have put them in the freezer prior to eating them. So amazing

October 16, 2016

I love girl guide cookies! My favourite is the mint flavour, so yummy! I have to watch myself because I can eat the whole box! I also like the vanilla and chocolate sandwich cookies. The cost is up there for cookies but since it's for fundraising the value is worth it. I will keep buying them because I love them but also because they support a great cause. Go girls go :)

September 22, 2016

Its that time of year and i cant say anything bad about those mint girl guide cookies. Money is going to a good cause and they are absolutely delicious. Ill be stocking up this year. Little hint ; freeze them ! They are so much better frozen

August 16, 2016

I use to hate going door to door selling these as a child but I always loved eating them! Both the chocolate and vanilla and the mint ones are delicious. Wish you could buy them all the time. The only thing I hate about them now is that they've trippled in price!

July 22, 2016

I mean dosen't remember these as a child growing up. they are really good . I really like the vanilla over the chocolte. To bad they were not available all year long

July 13, 2016

the best tasting cookies I ever had my kids look them love that they come in many differant kinds The chocolatey mint cookies and the classic chocolate and vanilla sandwich cookies

March 11, 2016

I always get them for the cause but the taste is terrible. I never eat them but in my family there's always someone that will. They are pretty low calibre cookies.