Girls' Night Out Strawberry Samba Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 60 in White Wine

0.5/5

November 24, 2016

I was out wine shopping and came across this wine, which i often see girls posting pictures with, so for the cheap price it was i decided it was worth a shot to see what all the hype was over it, to start it has such a syrupish texture to it i could barley drink my first cup without watering it down a bit, the flavour was so terrible i didn't even want to finish the bottle, let alone that glass, saved the rest of the bottle to offer to my friends when they came over, great name for a wine, just a poor beverage on the inside

October 25, 2016

I find that this wine is caught up in the hype and does not actually deliver. Rather than having a nice fruity flavour this is sickly sweet. This is sure to cause a hangover from the high sugar content. I would liken it closer to a cooler than a wine. If you don't generally like wines and do like coolers I would suggest trying this, but it is definitely not for those who prefer something dry.

September 10, 2016

Sweet fruity wine. great for an after dinner/ desert wine. Not expensive wine to have with girlfriends. Buy occasionally.
Will continue to purchase..

June 09, 2016

I found this way, way, way, way, waaaaay too sweet. The bottle looks cute and fresh and fruity but oh man they must melt 3 packages of Jolly Ranchers to make it. It's so sweet it's hard to drink. Totally not enjoyable unfortunately b/c I usually like sweet fruity drinks. I know the problem; it's more like a fruity cooler, and not at all like a wine. So even though it's in a wine bottle it's basically a cooler in taste. It's better when you mix this one with half a glass of diet sprite or the like.

April 26, 2016

Girls night out strawberry samba is delicious ! I'm a newbie when it comes to wine so I wanted to find one that was fruity and didn't have a bitter taste. I have now found my favourite! Can't wait to try the other flavours.

April 26, 2016

I had bought this over the Christmas holidays to try. I found this wine to be okay but I would not go out and buy it again. I found this wine to be a little to sweet for my liking. Great price though.

March 16, 2016

I could drink this by the bottle and forget the glass altogether. It's delicious and tastes like juice... maybe a little too much because I know high schoolers flock to this bottle... lock up your wine!!!

February 13, 2016

I have tried this drink several times and it is very delicious. Has a nice sweet wine taste but not too strong, tastes like fresh strawberries and watermelon too. If you drink this wine chilled its even better :)

February 09, 2016

A very nice wine. Inexpensive, sweet taste, mixes well with sprite/ ginger ale/ 7up. Definitely a favorite to have.

1.5/5

January 24, 2016

Not a pleasant experience tasting this Samba sounds fun! Girls night out...the only thing it had good going for it and the price!