Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1216 in Perfume

HOT COUTURE BY GIVENCHY by Givenchy for Women EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ a blend of aromatic woods and spices.

September 28, 2016

This is one of my favourite fragrances, everytime I try something new - I always go back to this one.
It is very a very sexy and feminine scent. It has hints of raspberries and vanilla (yum). It is the perfect combination of sweetness and musk mixed with some "earthy" tones that make it almost "smokey" and very seductive.
It does have a high staying power, I can usually get away with three sprays to last me a full work day (8-9 hours). It does get milder over time and the sweetness goes and you are left with that "smokey musk" which I still love.
It is a little pricey compared to some other fragrances, but it is definitely worth it. I will continue to purchase and recommend this for as long as they continue making it.

September 24, 2016

This perfume is amazing! It lasts all day and I get so many compliments when I wear it. I have repurchased it a few times and I will be buying it again. It is a little pricey but the bottle lasts a long time.

April 21, 2016

I am 100% loving this scent. I can wear this all the time! I'm not really sure how to explain the scent of this perfume but it smells fantastic. If you get a chance head into Sephora and grab a sample.

February 09, 2016

This is my number one all time favourite scent!
It stands out from all the others. It's so unique and sexy.
I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume.
It lasts all day too. Wears well and definitely compliments
my pheromones.

October 16, 2015

Givenchy Hot Couture Perfume;

my favorite perfume!!!
Classic
always a must have.

I ibnterchange perfumes but I always have a bottle of hot couture

such a distinquighed smell from all the rest!

Doesn't go out of fashion

October 16, 2015

OMG this is my absolute to die for must have! I switched over from Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual because I came home one night from shopping and had randomly sprayed myself in Sephora with this perfume. My boyfriend went nuts!!!! I've had so many compliments on it - guys and women come up to me all the time and ask me what I'm wearing. No joke this stuff is amazing!!! I won't wear anything but Hot Couture from now on. Oh, and don't do the Eau Du Toilette. It doesn't smell the same or last as long as the Eau De Parfum. There's a colour difference if you're not sure - light pink is the cheaper stuff...the more golden/orangey colour is the Parfum.

May 11, 2015

This perfume is definitely a sexy and powerful fragrance. The 3.4 ounce bottle is a good value and last a long time. It took me a bit to get use to it because it's kind of strong.

May 11, 2015

If I had a perfume soul-mate, this would be it! This and Alien are both my signature scents. This perfume is sexy and mysterious and a little sweet. It is a pretty strong perfume and a little goes a long way. Silage is wonderful, the scent lasts with you all day. This is one of those' If you will excuse me I just wanna smell myself' kinda perfumes

April 20, 2015

I am in love with this scent! I get asked every time I'm out what it is I'm wearing.

April 14, 2015

This perfume screams sexy. It's my favourite perfume to wear on a night out and scores 2nd place overall in my favourite perfumes list. It has great staying power and smells fantastic. You can't go wrong with this perfume!