Glad Large Tie 'n Toss Garbage Bags

Glad Large Tie 'n Toss Garbage Bags Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 31, 2016

Les sacs Glad ne se comparent a aucun autre. Ils sont vraiment plus résistants malglé qu'un peu plus cher, ils valent la peine. En plus ils sont facile a attacher

September 26, 2016

The price for these bags is quite a bit I find but the draw strings are seriously life! I got a box from a friend and love how easy it is to tie and how much more durable the bags are.

August 24, 2016

I like these Glad Tie n Toss bags they are an excellent garbage bag! They are very strong and hold a lot. The drawstring is the best makes life so much easier lifting them out of the bigger garbage cans and even for carrying them out. Yes they cost more but sometimes you have to pay a bit more for a better quality!

August 24, 2016

I love these, and only buy these. They are easy to tie and strong too. 2 rolls one for the house and one for the garage. My husband refuses to buy anything else even if it is a great sale he says NO

August 05, 2016

We use to buy whichever garbage bags were on sale but then we learned the hard way that it pays to buy the better brands. We can trust that glad garbage bags won't leak and break with normal garbage use. The material is thicker. Also the ties are super easy!

July 23, 2016

Very dependable garbage bags. We use these weekly of course. With 2 babies in diapers and 2 cats we have to change litter daily, these bags are very strong and do a pretty good job keeping the stink contained to in the bag.
Their price is pretty good and there's always coupons floating around. Glad is my go to brand for garbage and their green bin bags.

July 23, 2016

Great garbage bags! Very strong, which is what we need. We usually pile the garbage in the garbage can a little longer than we should, so when we take it out its super heavy, but the glad bags hold it with ease.

July 23, 2016

Glad makes the toughest bags there are. They are very sturdy plastic, and the seams are tough as well. I store a great many things in these bags in my garage and attic. I am very careful with garbage bags for the most part as they are not biodegradable, but for items you will store for a long time these are great if you cannot get boxes.

May 25, 2016

Glad is a name that I trust. I have tried other brands of garbage bags and they just don't seem to do the job as well as Glad does, I have never had a Glad bag tear on me yet.

April 03, 2016

the..go..to..garage..gag..im..my..house!!!my..kids..could..mever..tie..the..the..old...omes..up...we..got..these.amd...they..could..hamdle..it..with..ease!!!very..stromg..ags!!!!