Glad Tie and Toss Garbage Bags

Glad Tie and Toss Garbage Bags Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 9 in Waste Management

October 19, 2016

I use these to cover our outdoor cushions for storage in the winter time. I throw both the chair cushions and lounge cushions in this glad bag and tie it up tight to store in the shed and they are perfectly protected from dirt, dust, moisture and even mice all season. Unfortunately mice did damage to some of the things we didn't have covered but they just didn't go through the glad bags! Definitely recommend!

September 24, 2016

Can't go wrong with Glad bags! They are always made quite strong and I have never ripped a bag. Great price at Walmart. Different varieties and even come in scented now.

April 24, 2016

These bags have been used in my household for years! They fit the garbage can perfectly and are 30" x 33". They are strong and easy to use. Once the bag is full, just take out of the can, and tie it up. They come in handy for storage as well to keep items clean. I have blankets and pillows in my attic stored in these bags. Can also be used outside to clean up the yard. I buy these Glad bags in the bigger box, it's a better buy! I highly recommend them!