Glade Air Freshener in Clean Linen Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

September 20, 2016

A few spurts of this stuff and my whole house smells
Like a fresh spring day with clothes out on the
Line!!its even good for
My hubbys hockey equipment that usually
Smells very potent

February 17, 2016

This product is amazing! It smells so good and keeps your home fresh! Comparing the quality of this product with the price, it is definitely worth trying.

February 05, 2016

I would say just save your money until you can buy Febreeze or better yet, a natural air freshener without chemicals.
It didn't last long.

January 15, 2016

Another dollar store item so needless to say cheap cheap cheap!! I bought this product to use on the dogs beds and mats. It works really well leaves a nice fresh scent behind

December 10, 2015

Rooms stays smelling fresh and good for a good amount of hours and I love the scent!

November 20, 2015

I love this air freshener and also the glade smoke Oder remover. I use both and the smell is amazing. It removes the smoke Oder and the linen makes your whole house smell like laundry. It's a long lasting smell.

August 01, 2015

Love all the scents, awesome price and.can lasts forever.

August 01, 2015

I love the smell of this stuff, I just wish it would last longer. I will buy it again just because its pretty inexpensive and often goes on sale.

July 09, 2015

Clean, crisp scent, always have some around. Use the scent in my automatic freshmatic sprayer, right when you walk in the front door. Great to come home to after a stressful day. Highly recommend it!

June 25, 2015

Great air freshener that will eliminate odours and freshen the air. Smells like laundry room :)