Glade Air Freshener in Clean Linen Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 542 in Home Fragrance

March 17, 2017

I really enjoy the scent but it does mot last long. I mean but what do you expect when ypu are only paying $1 per bottle. So I guess for the value the scent is good.

March 15, 2017

Smells so good only one spray in each room makes my house smell so fresh !! And especially with 3 dogs you can barley tell .. love it and it lasts so long I don't have to keep re spraying !

March 04, 2017

the fresh smell does not stay too long but does its job. I say great price and if youre looking for a quick light not too strong fresher then this is it!

February 26, 2017

I really like using this brand and scent of air freshener. I like how my room smells like clean laundry after coming out of the dryer using dryer sheets. The smell usually stays in the room for a while. It really helps remove odours well and makes the room that I spray it in smell so much better.

February 02, 2017

I love the smell of fresh linen, and is absolutely my favorite glade air freshened scent. A decent spray will last for quite a while, and it definitely masks horrible smells quite well.

December 28, 2016

Works great for washroom. The smell is not overwhelming. I find that as a spray you don't. We'd much for it to work great. It also a great value for the price of the product.

December 19, 2016

I love this product.
    It is often on sale. It covers up/ eliminates a variety of different smells as well.
    I work in a hospital and I always buy Glade brand (doesn't matter what scent) for my patients who have C-Difficile (diarrhea with a very foul odor). It makes them more comfortable being in a nice smelling room and for us nurses to walk in the room without scrunching our noses at the smell.

September 20, 2016

A few spurts of this stuff and my whole house smells
    Like a fresh spring day with clothes out on the
    Line!!its even good for
    My hubbys hockey equipment that usually
    Smells very potent

February 17, 2016

This product is amazing! It smells so good and keeps your home fresh! Comparing the quality of this product with the price, it is definitely worth trying.

February 05, 2016

I would say just save your money until you can buy Febreeze or better yet, a natural air freshener without chemicals.
    It didn't last long.