Glade Candle 2 in 1 Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 549 in Home Fragrance

Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a kind experience. Relax as a unique blend of two amazing scents quickly fill the room, forming a unique infusion of fragrance for our home. Each redesigned candle comes in a wide variety of scents and lasts up to 28 hours.

March 01, 2017

I just love these candels, they make my home smell wonderful and fresh. The light from the candle is warm and relaxing and inviting. I am proud of how my house smells fresh after I use glade candles.

February 19, 2017

I buy these candles when I run out of bath and body works candles. These are just as good and affordable. It comes in a nice little jar. The smell if beautiful and fresh, homey. Lovely candle.

February 15, 2017

These candles smell so good I like how the smell changes you sure can notice it in the home The smell lasts a long time same with the buring time of candle

February 13, 2017

I dont mind these candles, i try to wait for them to come on sale as i don't find that the smell lasts that long for the price of them. I like how they change scents half way through, so you get a little surprise once it starts to transfer.

February 13, 2017

LOVED these little candles! They smell wonderful even to the point where I'd leave the candle unlit in front of a fan for a while. they give off a huge scent

February 03, 2017

Smell can get a little overwhelming after a while but I still like it for 30 minutes at a time. I hate how little the jars have these days, I feel like the candle has been have used before I even light it for the first time!

January 30, 2017

Love the smell it gives off, and the scent and candles last for hours of continual use.
    I have a few of these in my homem and i entend to but more as these start to run low.

January 15, 2017

I love this candle the fragrance lasts so long even after you blow it out but it's just a little bit pricey in my opinion. I still use them I just wish they were a bit more affordable.

January 06, 2017

This is my favourite scent of the Glade 2 in 1 candles. It smells AMAZING. The layered scents are wonderful. These candles really have a great scent distribution. I just wish they were bigger and more affordable.

January 01, 2017

These Glade candles are always pretty good, right now I've been using the scent of raspberries/fresh berries 2 in 1. I've always liked the quality of the Glade candles, so I love that they make this line of 2 scents in one candle for more variety. It does scent the whole room it's lit in... usually making me hungry. This flavour smells like fruit juice and candy. And it does last a long time; I think I've lit this candle on at least 5 different days and it still has 1/3 of it left to go. A plus about getting the Glade ones over cheaper glass jar candles is that I've never had a Glade jar crack from the heat (these are a thicker glass). I hate when cheaper jars do this after being lit a while b/c it's a loud crack that comes outta nowhere.