Glade Candle 2 in 1 Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a kind experience. Relax as a unique blend of two amazing scents quickly fill the room, forming a unique infusion of fragrance for our home. Each redesigned candle comes in a wide variety of scents and lasts up to 28 hours.

October 19, 2016

I really loved the smell of this candle. Luckily it was on special at Walmart and I bought 3. They last long and the colours are really nice. I will buy more for the holidays. Good to put on the fireplace.

September 23, 2016

Good product candle smells really good I just wish it wasn't so expensive it's crazy what they charge for some.wax in a jar, but over all I like glade specially holiday scents .

September 16, 2016

These Glade Candles seem to be supremely popular. The commercials give them a want for every season LOL

They do the trick. I really don't have anything bad to say about them. they are a smelly candle with a good name behind them, there are tons of smells / fragrances to choose from. The 2 in 1 aspect.. nah.. both smells just blend all together I think.

I wouldnt recommend it though if you get headaches from strong smells cuz the glade candles really put out a fragrance

They are worth buying I guess. I do like them at Christmas Time only.

September 15, 2016

For the money, this is a reasonable, good smelling candle. There are many variety of scents. And the candle lasts a long time. The scent dissipates throughout the room quickly and lasts for a long time

September 15, 2016

J'adore les chandelle glade,l'odeur quelle laisse dans la maison entière est trop bonne!Le prix est verier sont quand même cher mais je les achète quand sont en solde!Mais d'après moi ce sont les chandelle qui sentent le meilleurs :)

August 03, 2016

I love candles as I love walking into a room that smells fantastic! The 2 in 1 Candles from Glade are great, I love the idea of having two layers of scents in one candle as I find the scents blend very well together and create great long lasting scent that you notice but are not over powered by.I find these candles don't last very long, the packaging says 28 hours I believe. Wish they made them in a larger size as I like to burn candles for long periods.

August 01, 2016

I received one of these candles as a gift. I liked the idea that it had two complementing scents. It prevents you from becoming " nose blind" to the first scent. I think the full price is a little much for the size of the jar ( it doesn't last super long) but if you get it on sale it's worth a try.

May 11, 2016

Quand je trouve des gros paquets en spécial au Walmart, je ne peux m'empêcher d'en acheter. J'adore leurs parfums en plus cela fait une belle petite décoration simple.

May 10, 2016

I love these candles, I usually buy them at Walmart because they tend to be priced the best there. I love candles and the thought of having a layered candle with multiple scents is great. The scent is very noticeable with these candles and they have great fragrant combinations.

April 26, 2016

I really like these candles and burn them often. It's a very pleasant subtle aroma when the two scents mix. They seem to last quite a long time. Even when they aren't lit they still give off a pleasant aroma!