Glade Decor Scents Apple Cinnamon Refills Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 192 in Household Essentials

1.5/5

January 06, 2016

I just can't stand the smell of this. It makes my house smell old and musty.

April 02, 2015

I don't care for this product from Glade. it is an annoying and messy product. The scent does not last and they are a bit pricey. The outside decor of the container is pretty, but the refills need improvement.

March 14, 2015

I didn't like the smell to much. At first it was ok then it just started to give me a headache.

March 14, 2015

Absolutely would recommend this product, the smell is amazing !

March 03, 2015

This smell so good it will give you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. you will want to have friends over so you can show off. i just love the smell, maybe a little too much lol.

March 03, 2015

Glade Decor Scents Apple Cinnamon Refills ..there's something with apple cinnamon that i love so much ..especially during christmas season ..everything i buy from candles to wax melts have be apple cinnamon .

January 28, 2015

Apple Cinnamon is my favourite duo scent. The scent reminds me of a freshly baked apple pie coming out of the oven. I close the door in my washroom and linen closet so that the scent lingers inside. I don't find it is an overwhelming scent at all. The crystal decorative glass holder frame it slides in is elegant and a lovely decoration to display.