Glade Decor Scents Car Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Our cars are so much more than just a way to get from here to there. Add a touch of home on the go with this artistically designed holder that adds a stylish accent to your car’s interior, and provides long-lasting fragrance for up to 45 days. More info here.

June 01, 2015

These are a great little invention, with a great big smell. They are easy and convenient - they do help with bad smells in you car.

June 01, 2015

I found this car freshener to be very modest at best. The price is way too high and the fragrance doesn't last any where near 45 days. Mine lasted maybe 20 days at best. It is okay but It was a bit awkward in my car also.

June 01, 2015

Available in many scents. I kept the dial on the minimum setting which still gave me that freshness in the car.

May 04, 2015

This product works alight. The smell does not last as long as it states, although it does work for a little bit.

April 08, 2015

These are VERY handy!! With small children, sports activities and in between meals, the car can get smelly, but put one of these in and it will be refresged in seconds!!

September 27, 2014

I wasn't very impressed with this product from Glade. For about the first week that I had the product I could smell it consistently in my car. However, after about a week and a half of using it I could never smell it unless my heat was on. It definitely didn't last 45 days like advertised. I was disappointed with it, being that I spent more than $5.00 on it.

August 13, 2014

I had a musty smell in my car because I keep my car in a garage. I added glad car insent to my dash and that smell disappeared. Best product by glade.

July 09, 2014

I tired the Hawaiian Breeze scent, and found it was perfect for inside the car... not strong as some car air fresheners can be) and it lasted a little longer then the 30 day stated.

June 14, 2014

I enjoy getting into a fresh smelling car and glade does that for me.

March 12, 2014

Did not like this product at all! I only used it because I received a free product coupon from websaver.ca. I found the scent to be overpowering - to the point where I couldn't get rid of the scent even after I removed the product from my car. I guess some might say that is a sign of effectiveness, but I did not like the tropical small of the product and couldn't wait to get rid of it!