Glade® Expressions Reviews

Ranked #405 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Open your home with lightly layered and long-lasting fragrances from the Glade Expressions® Collection. These true-to-life fragrance combinations are inspired by art and designed open up note by note, filling your home and inviting life in.

October 21, 2016

L'odeur est très forte et reste longtemps dans la maison. Un peu trop odorant à mon avis. Odeur épicé pas pour tout le monde. Parfait l'automne et l'hiver.

October 21, 2016

I love anything glade they're always coming up with different scents expression's are one of my favorite I hope they keep them around I bought everyone expressions for their Xmas basket !!

March 22, 2016

I love using Glade Expressions ,they come in some really nice scents and every month I like to mix it up.The citrus ones are my favorite, you can spray in one room and the scent seems to go throughout the entire house .I love how the scent will last for hours .it makes every room refreshed and clean smelling ,especially in winter when all the windows are closed and the air is dull smelling .Its inexpensive and I buy mine at Walmart

February 20, 2014

I had some free product coupons to try this. Just love it... lots of different scents. I have not found one yet that I do not like. Great lasting scent, easy and handy to use. Even though I have no coupons left for them I continue to buy them, a little pricy but yet well worth it. Would highly recommend.

September 24, 2013

amazing smell,use it all over my house worth the buy

November 20, 2012

The price is a little more expensive than other products however given the effectiveness it is still such a deal! I have tried many products to cover up the odor of my child's diapers and nothing else has worked as good. The fragrence lasts a long time and with only a squirt or two. The first time using it, I squirted it 6 times purely out of habit and boy was it overpowering. The starter kit had a supposed artsy holder which I could go without, but the scent itself is wonderful, and it comes in a variety of scents.

October 24, 2012

I enjoy this air freshener I find it a little pricey and will not purchase it without there being a sale or having a coupon. The scents are great my Favorite is the Hawaiian

October 10, 2012

I love this product. It smells really nice (without being overpowering or chemical smelling) and it lasts a good bit of time too. I DON'T like the price though.

August 28, 2012

makes the whole house smell great

lasts longer then other brands

July 18, 2012

I received a coupon to try this free and I tried the lavender scent. I was not a big fan of this scent, I have it in my living room and the smell does last and it comes in bursts. I found this product was a tad pricy as air fresheners go. I am going to try the other scent available Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice , as I like the fact that I can set this up and leave it to do it's thing. I found it worked well, I have one free coupon left and I will give the new scent a try.