Glade Fabric and Air

Glade Fabric and Air Reviews

Ranked #461 out of 511 in Home Fragrance

Glade fabric and air clean linen eliminates odors on upholstery, clothing and carpet, as well as in the air. Glade tough odor solutions with odor fighter technology are specially formulated to fight even the toughest odors.

January 07, 2017

The price is really low and it work if you have animals. The smell is really good and it last really long. I use it in every room of the house, couch,carpetcbed etc..

April 16, 2015

I would highly recommend this product, I hate the smell of mold and mildew and sometimes the carpet in my house smells pretty bad.But this spray totally elminates all those bad odours. It helps my home smell so clean and fresh!

July 29, 2013

Love this product and would recommend it to family and friends, it smells great and has lasting effects.

June 30, 2013

This product is great, it does a wonderful job making everything smell great.

May 30, 2012

You can use Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator on your pet's bedding, curtains, beds, sofas and couches. Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator totally takes away odors away and all that is left is a fresh and clean smelling home. The Clean Linen scent has a quite welcoming fragrance. The odors are gone from your clothes and other fabrics. I really like New Glade Fabric & Air Odor Eliminator because this is not an aerosol and does not leave a foggy cloud in the air. I am all about fragrances in my home..love trying new products and them turning out to be a winner..LOVE LOVE This !!

November 22, 2011

I absolutely love the Clear Springs scent! It really does make my furniture smell fresh for a long time after applying. I would recommend this product to anyone with pets.

September 03, 2011

I love to use Glade's Fabric and Air spray on all my couches and curtains and beds in my house. It make the whole house smell so fresh clean! its just great for the items that you can't wash. Plus its a great price!

March 09, 2011

I got the Glade Fabric & Air the Hawaiian Breeze. I love it> spryed it on my dogs bed and on our couch. It was great it fill the whole house with this great smell. That made me feel like i was on vacation.