Glade Solid Air Freshener Reviews

Ranked #331 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

October 28, 2016

These Glade Solid Air Freshener's have been around forever, so yes, I think "it'll stick". They are usually about $1.25 each on sale. I used to buy them but changed to Renuzit. I don't use either the Glade or Renuzit that often though. I agree with some other reviews I have seen that yes, they smell super strong, then it disappears in like 2-3 days. Also, they remind me of what you see in a gas station bathroom or in an outhouse. They are good though by the cat litter box. I use wood pellets for my cat, and they are scent free, so the Glade solid helps remove his the smell when my kitty take a poopy.. But, they aren't a consistent purchase for me.

i guess I would recommend it for someone else, every one has their different opinions and needs right?

October 28, 2016

These have a very strong scent for the first few days but unfortunately that's about it. The gel-like product dries up very quickly and the scent becomes unnoticeable. Better off periodically lighting a candle than wasting your money on this product.

1.5/5

October 28, 2016

I tried these a few times in my bathroom, and they don't last more than a day.
Def will not buy again.
The quality is terrible, the scent only lasts maybe half of a day before it dries up and looks gross.

January 25, 2016

I like the scent of Glade Solid AIr Fresheners I use these in my washroom and in my basement they last for a long time and give out such a great aroma

September 24, 2015

I love these for my bathroom and closets, they work great, smell great, and last a decent amount of time. They come in a variety of different smells and are the perfect little size. Some of the scents are fantastic, and the thing I liked best about them is that it's safer for me to have around then candles. I don't have to worry about adding a lovely scent to my house while out, like if a candle was used. I would definitely recommend this product and brand

September 24, 2015

These are great, they smell nice and you can pick them up on sale cheap all the time. You can adjust how strong you would like it by unscrewing it open, which is nice. They do last awhile too.

August 12, 2015

i love these ... i hide them in corners and behind things and people just think my house smells good!! lots of scents to choose from!!! very affordable and lasts and lasts!!!

August 12, 2015

Low price for a air freshener that works and lasts. Also lots of scents to chose from

August 11, 2015

I use these all the time in almost every room in my home. #Glade "Solid Air Freshener" comes in a variety of great aromas and scents. They seem to outlast other brands. Also they are on sale quite a bit so I always stock up. I like the fact that you can get them in wonderful Christmas scents.

August 11, 2015

They smell delicious! My favorite is the lavender and vanilla it has a musky scent that almost smells like your at the cottage but after a day or two the smell is no longer noticeable.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play