Glade Spray Air Freshener in Lavender and Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 497 in Home Fragrance

December 21, 2016

I live in a house with 3 boys and 6 cats. This gets used A LOT and it absolutely does it's job! I love it, the scent is very nice and the price is great. I will be buying more!

November 30, 2016

Just got cans of this Glade spray with a buy 2 get 2 free coupon. The lavender and vanilla is the best scent. My bathroom is the same colour as the can so it blends in perfectly. Good price, works well, will buy again.

November 04, 2016

Bon produit qui désodorise toute la maison. Par contre, l'odeur n'est pas ma favorite !! Un peu trop prononcé dans la maison à mon avis. Bon produit tout de même.

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien cette odeur de lavande et de vanille. Par contre, pas toujours. L'odeur de vanille est une odeur assez forte que je ne metterai pas souvent.

September 14, 2016

I enjoy using this spray in my bedroom. Spraying it in the bedroom about a half hour before helps us fall asleep and stay asleep until morning The scent is ultimately relaxing

September 12, 2016

We are very unhappy with the new designed Glade Sprays as the mist does not spray out very far and just falls on everything leaving a wet mess. The older spray cans were much easier to use, sprayed up into the air and didn't leave mist all over everything. I think that the older spray cans should be brought back for sale.

July 31, 2016

I really love the smell of both lavender and vanilla so didn't hestiate to try this out. I love Glade products as they smell fabulous and last a long time. I use this in my house all the time. I get compliments on how my house smells fresh and clean even when I take in rescue animals and do a lot of cooking. It helps eliminate foul odours and I spray in the evening so when I wake up the house smells fresh and clean.

May 26, 2016

As an insomniac I will try anything to help me sleep. I have heard that lavender will help
    No such luck but I do like the scent of this lavender in my room. A very delicate scent

May 18, 2016

I hate this glade spray . The smell of the lavender and vanilla together is just horrible. I can't believe they even put the two together. Other glade products are good though

May 17, 2016

I like this scent the most out of them all, I like to buy these sprays because they are usually around $1.00 and sometimes there are coupons which make them pretty much free.