glade wax melts multi-pack (Vanilla passion fruit/ Hawaiian breeze)

glade wax melts multi-pack (Vanilla passion fruit/ Hawaiian breeze) Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 539 in Misc

November 03, 2015

I'm a freak to candles and smells and once I bought the Hawaiian pack
I fell in love, it instantly brought a whole different aroma to the house. If you like tropical smells this is for you!!!

October 06, 2015

love love love this scent. Smells great and lasts

June 05, 2015

These smell so good, when you have them in the wax melter the entire house smells so fruity!

November 29, 2014

really smells good. Close your eyes you are in Hawaii...

November 28, 2014

As I previously said about the ''glade wax melts'' I am HOOKED!, I've always loved wax melts, but I have to say, Glade has out done themselves with these, As I also previously said, the price is high, but with sale prices and coupons you can get a lot for a very very decent price, one of the ones I have gotten is the ''multi-pack'' Which I must say, is absolutely amazing, you don't get as many as a reg pack, but you only burn 1/2 cubes at a time, and they last quite awhile depending on how fast you ''nose blind'', but you can always notice it entering a room, and I like to have 2/3 burning in seprate rooms at a time, and what I absolutely LOVE about the multi-pack, is you get 4 per side for each scent, there's two, and you can have one scent in each room, it's just super simple to buy it and get two then get one!, but that's in my opinion, either way they smell fabulous :).