Glade Wax Melts Pure Vanilla Joy Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 539 in Misc

September 15, 2016

I actually have a mixed box with Vanilla Joy, Apple Cinnamon, Clean Linen, Custard and they ALL smell great. The Vanilla does have a nice lasting scent. I use my was melts with the old school ceramic melter using a tea light below. They last and last and last.. I also cut my wax cubes in 1/2 so I can change scents more often. I love these and are way more affordable, kinder to environment and our lungs than aerosol scented sprays.
If you are looking for some instantaneous way to kill some odor in your house this isn't the best choice These melts are for ambiance and long lasting scent to enjoy throughout the day. Oh and I think they only do about 300sq foot room for one wax.
I do recommend these..

September 15, 2016

I am honestly addicted to wax melts. But I find these to ware off so quick. They do smell amazing while it lasts but it isn't very long. Although the scents are amazing and I will probably continue to buy.

March 22, 2016

Is it just mine that has no scent/ very weak scent? I bought this one and two of the berry one and I can't smell anything. Maybe a regular candle works better.

March 11, 2016

I don't love all the wax melts, many of the scents are too strong and give me a headache but I don't find that with this one. It smells good, like a real vanilla rather than a fake scent.

January 20, 2016

I really liked this smell, one of my favourites! Plus it's a light cream/white colour so it blends in pretty well and you get to see the colour of my warmer, which I love! The smell is like vanilla baking, very yummy. All-in-all I would probably buy it again although the cubes last a long time so I don't know when I will need to!

June 05, 2015

Love my wax melter! Pure vanilla joy is my favorite melts, they smell sooooo good the whole house smells like vanilla what more could you need!

January 30, 2015

The Glade wax melts work okay. They lose their scent fairly quickly, but when they're melting, they smell great, especially the vanilla scent!

November 28, 2014

I absolutely LOVE wax melts, it's one of my absolute favorites!, it smells fantastic and leaves a warm smell to walk into room, it's a Christmas must have!, they're a little pricey, but they DO go on sale, and you can get a very good buy, especially with the latest coupon inserts from Johnston&Johnston;!