Glade Wax Melts Warmer Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade® Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack.

October 24, 2016

I use this lots . I find it more economical than other things I have tried. The scent stays the same strength. The warmer looks nice it's nice design I love it

October 04, 2016

I used to melt the Glade Was Melts on a ceramic melter with a tea light candle. I loved the smell the wax melts put off, but the candle burned out so quickly and it took a while for the tea light to melt the wax.

I am really pleased with the electric warmer. You can keep it plugged in for as long or less as you wish. It melts the wax fast and thoroughly. The waxes come in so many scents and burn up to 96 hours and they really do!! I couldn't believe how long they lasted and actually put out a true lingering scent that filled the whole room.

There is only one thing I find inconvenient, is the plug isn't that long, so you need an extension cord sometimes and you can't just move it around the living room or house as you wish like the tea light melter.

October 02, 2016

I got this item as a gift and prior to it, i had not heard of an electric candle. The pods that sell with it all smell amazing i can not choose a favorite! I am currently using the berries one, yes it is right beside me! I can not and will never get over this product!

September 16, 2016

Love the glade wax warmer. Our family is huge when it comes to burning candles - we love to have scents fill our house so this is a perfect alternative. Have tried many different wax melts scents and have never been disappointed. My only concern with this product would be if there were small children or pets in the house (we have neither of these) The hot liquid wax could be extremely dangerous. I have ours setup in a very central location of our house and the smells carry through - it's lovely. It's nice to see Glade producing other colours to go with home decor. I do find that the warmer can be pricey depending on where you shop - but changes in price quite frequently and can be purchased at a reasonable cost.

July 04, 2016

This is a great, affordable warmer comparable to higher end warmers like scentsy. I have two of these and with both of them going at the same time my whole house smells great. Cleaning them can be a little bit of a pain but what I usually do is let them harden and take a spoon and scoop out the old wax. I suggest the Gain wax cubes because they leave your house smelling like fresh laundry and thats a smell I could never get sick of.

July 04, 2016

I like these a whole lot. There is a bit of an issue storing them. But for longevity, if you're always going to light a candle, buy this instead. The smell is noticeable. It's lovely. And people will ask where you got yours.

July 04, 2016

very durable ive dropped mine many times and have yet to break it. the melts smell amazing leaving your house smelling ever so good. the berry one is my favourite

April 25, 2016

Glade wax warmer works amazing! I love ours it's been running well for over a year. They Come in all sorts of designs. When we purchased ours there was a coupon which made it free with purchase of melts which were in sale with a coupon on top! Glades always got good coupons. The warmer works with all over wax melts too which is great when you've gotten some as gifts you can easy use this warmer with any of them.

April 13, 2016

I did but this warmer but returned it because I do not like to leave it plugged in . You never know what could happen. But the smell of the wax is amazing., So I do buy them

March 26, 2016

I was so excited when I first bought the Glade Wax Warmer. I plugged it in right away and was so impressed at how fast the smell filled the entire room. I plan on getting one for every room of my home lol.