Glade Wax Melts Warmer Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade® Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade® scents, Glade® Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack.

February 14, 2017

I received a glade warmer for Christmas and I have to say I love it. It does not take long for the warmer to melt the wax. Once melted the great scent can be smelled throughout the house all day.

February 13, 2017

This warmer was my first warmer to my addiction of warmers, and wax melts. I have had this one since they first came out, and it hasnt quit on me. Ive even spilt wax on the element itself. And it still works like a charm! It doesnt get super hot, so it doesnt melt all of the scent out of the wax right away, its a great burner. I love to see that they are starting to come out with different styles. I may just purchase another, since they are so cheap. And even cheaper when they go on sale!

February 13, 2017

The glade wax melts warmer can be plugged into an electrical outlet anywhere in your home that needs some extra atmosphere or scent.

I found that they gently heat the wax for a long lasting scent that is consistent. When cooled the wax melt pops out of the warming tray easily with a butter knife.

Ive used both glade wax melts and also yankee candle tarts in my glade warmer with excellent results. Something to note though; i use 2 glade cubes each time in the warmer and i get over 2 weeks worth of use if i warm the wax a couple hours a day.

The warmer is kind of expensive to me at $15 from walmart but i got mine on sale for $9. The regular retail price is much better than other warmers out there though.

February 13, 2017

Bought this warmer in replace of the other warmer that is being advertised by a private seller, that warmer was expensive and the wax is vey hard to find. So when i saw this product I purchased it to try out and here am loving every sec of it. Its cheaper, very effective, limited but very versatile designs, easy to find wax. The only downfall of this product for me is that sometime the burning wax will smell like just "wax" no scent whatsoever and i did not like that smell. But i guess i peft the warmer on for too long so it burned the scened wax into just a wax smell as suppose to it having a fragnat smell. All in all i will def recommend the product for an alternative version of the Expensive kind private seller ones.

February 02, 2017

I prefer these wax melts instead of scented candles because I find the scent is stronger and it fills the room. This product is a little to pricey and should be reduced and then I would buy a lot more of them. I also wish they would come out with a bigger array of scents.

January 10, 2017

I've had my Glade wax melts warmer for years now. It's decorative and you can use it anywhere. The melts come in a variety of scents and make your home smell lovely.

January 06, 2017

This is the greatest invention. The smell of the wax cubes are just wow. My whole house smells amazing. I have this candle on everyday and all day....

January 05, 2017

The Glade Wax Melts Warmer is great..It looks nice in a kitchen or bathroom, verry decorative.... for any space. The scents is great! Nice to turn on after cooking a meal recommend this product to everyone!

January 03, 2017

The price was great! i would never had bought it full price. i love the smell of the wax melts. its very effective. one cube can smell my whole apartment in minutes. its pricey to keep buying the wax melt refills but if you get a good deal than its a bonus. only con is that its electric, and would rather save on electricity and use traditional candles.

December 21, 2016

The Glade Wax Melts Warmer is fantastic! It is a good size and decorative enough for any space. It is also very affordable!! The scents for it are all wonderful!! It fills the room with a long lasting scents. I recommend this product to everyone!