Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 524 in Masks

December 06, 2016

I use this product on all my clients during facials and they love it. The charcoal brightens your skin leaving it soft and smooth as soon as its washed off with water. The smells are calming and gentle for even the sensitive noses!

November 09, 2016

Vraiment dispendieux ,mais fait des miracle sur ma peau. Masque à l'argile qui déloge les imperfections et le sébum de mon visage. Pas fait pour les peau sensible car un peu irritant !

November 09, 2016

J'utilise glamglow mask l'hiver lorsque ma peau est plutôt sèche et je l'adore. Il répare si bien et hydrate si bien ma peau. Je le recommande fortement!

September 29, 2016

I can't even say enough good things about this product! It is the best think I have ever used for acne. You can use it as a full mask or as spot treatment (I do both) . I use it once a week or when I get a breakout I use as spot treatment. You can literally watch it pull the junk out of your face! It leaves my skin clean, soft, smooth and acne free. I debated on 4 or 5 stars because of the price but it is most definitely worth every penny to have such amazing skin!

September 28, 2016

This product is pretty pricey, but my goodness does it ever work! I can use it one night, and afterwards any blemishes are noticeably reduced! Makes your skin feel soft and tight!

September 23, 2016

I love glam glow product. This is the first time I tired this treatment and it was really good. it helped my dry skin a lot. I would re-purchase this again.

August 29, 2016

This stuff may be a little bit pricey but it's so worth it! The minute you put it on your face you can feel it working! When you take it off your skin feels so amazing! I can't say enough good things about this, other than the steep price this mask is the best!

August 22, 2016

Heard a lot about this mask on Chick Advisor, so I decided to try it. The sales lady told me it was a great mask. I have used it a few times now and love it. It has really cleared my skin up. It was just like a facial, clearing your skin. I will definitely buy this again.

August 20, 2016

This is a great facial mask. You will feel the difference after the first time. Skin feels smother and refreshed. But i would not buy it again because it's too pricey. I can find something similar and cheaper.

August 16, 2016

J'adore ce produit! Malgré le coût élevé (environ 70$CA chez sephora), je suis totalement devenue acro! Tout en nettoyant en profondeur les pores de ma peau, il redonne un éclat de jeunesse! Je conseil fortement ce produit.

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic