Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 613 in Masks

March 18, 2017

The glamglow supermud face mask is absolutely a must have. Most face masks burn my skin but this one leaves my face feeling incredibly clean and refreshed and I have noticed that my skin looks more vibrant and balanced than before. I used it at least twice a week and although it is an extremely expensive product (about 80$), I will definitely continue to purchase. The jar isn't huge but a little goes a long way.

March 16, 2017

I really liked this mask. It made my skin SO soft. As for clearing up breakouts or anything, i didn't really notice a change in that. This product is quite pricey, and when you first look at the jar and see how small it is, you cringe. But there is quite a bit of product in the jar. I honestly think every one should try this mask at least once!

March 15, 2017

I received a deluxe size of this in a Sephora Favorites box and have been using it to spot treat any zits. Overall, I do think that this helps with controlling your acne. I don't think it is a miracle working and doesn't make the pimples completely disappear overnight but it does make them feel better. I don't think I will spend the $70 for a full size however I do think that this is a good product. If you breakout often, or like me, once a month, this is a good product so maybe try the sample size at Sephora first before purchasing the full size!

March 08, 2017

Once again glamglow doesn't disappoint. I struggle with having large pores around ,y nose that get blocked easily even wih my deep, daily cleansing and treatments. I tried this mask after lovig other glamglow products and love using it once a week on my nose, t-zone to help clear out all the oil and makeup build up. Probably one of the only products that works well for me. It's pricy but worth it when I only use tiny amounts to make the jar last long.

March 08, 2017

This is a clay mask with activated charcoal and AHA/BHAs. AHA/Glycolic acids are your first defense in combating blackheads, regulating sebum production and treating enlarged pores that aren't genetic. Once the clay dries, it creates a vacuum in the pore and pulls out the sebum. The best time to use this is after you have opened up your pores and that sebum is nice and liquidy for extraction i.e. after you've steamed your face or after a nice hot shower. Let it dry, feel free to leave it on overnight, the clay becomes so hard, it won't flake of your face, once that sebum is trapped in the mask, it's not going back in. If you find this product isn't working, use it consistently. I wouldn't use this all over the face as with consistent use, it could be a bit drying, just use on areas of concern.

February 28, 2017

Absolutely love the Glamglow Supermud! It really mattifies and detoxifies my skin. The tingly feeling doesn't bother me at all and I like the minty smell!

February 28, 2017

I love that when this mask starts to dry you can see all of the junk it's pulling out from your pores. It's amazing to see! This clears breakouts really well. Sometimes I will use this just as a spot treatment on pesky blemishes.

February 25, 2017

This is pretty close to a miracle product. It can really clear out impurities from the skin but it is not a mask I would recommend using everyday because it can dry out the skin and it is VERY costly. I really like it to use in between a routine, maybe once a month. Overall I really like it as a mask used occasionally. I would also recommend using it as a spot treatment mask if your acne does not affect your whole face, again because it is so costly.

February 17, 2017

In love with this mask! It pulls out all the impurities from my skin and it dries so that you can see all the shy get pulled out! I love to use it in the shower with a hair mask to make it feel like I'm really pampering myself. Your skin looks clearer after one use.

February 02, 2017

I watched the GlamGlow craze unfold over many groups on the internet so naturally I needed to try it. Its expensive. Too expensive for what it is. Its a mud mask with herbs in it. Its not the cure for aging. Application is okay. Its in a little tub so you are able to gauge what you want to use or use a brush rather than guessing as you would with a tube. It definitely doesn't follow the "a little goes a long way" theory. I like the smell of the herbs. Its fragrant and soothing which is nice and my skin definitely tingled. Once it was dry it was fairly easy to wash off and my skin felt very soft and smooth. The product itself is not the issue - the price for 1.7oz is 60 dollars. That's the issue. There are plenty of other mud mask variations that work just as well if not better and aren't this expensive. Not to mention the internet is a great place to find recipes to make you're own mud masks etc if you're so inclined.