Glamglow Thirsty Cleanse Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 1020 in Facial Cleansers

June 29, 2016

I love this product! The smell is so great and the cleanser is gliding on your skin when you wash your face. Let the skin hydrated. It's a little bit expensive for the size of the bottle but i recommend
    It.

January 20, 2016

I tried this "hydrating" daily cleanser for 3 days. After the first use I had a tiny break out but I didn't think anything of it. Othe morning after the third day when I woke up my skin felt like it had scales and dry. I had what looked like a rash but pimple sized bumps that were really red. I also had tiny bumps under the skin. The bumpy areas felt tight and uncomfortable, almost itchy from the dryness.
    I immediately stopped using it. I haven't had a reaction like this ever. I don't know if it's just my skin or if others have had this reaction but I hope this doesn't happen to others.

August 13, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and was skeptical using it I was scared my skin would react. It is amazing things to my skin After cleansing my skin would feel clean and super soft not dry

May 27, 2015

This has a earthy muddy smell which is not unplesant, you apply it to a damp face then add water with your fingertips to foam, it's interesting but i wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase this.